Expired

Gold Sovereign Ring Price

7 replies
Found 3rd Sep 2009
Any gold dealers or ring buyers know how much a 1982 gold (half i think) sovereign goes for. It set in a gold ring.

See pics

Anyone know price i could sell for...

will upload photos in second post...

7 Comments

Original Poster

The sovereign is slightly loose, so if remaining in the ring would need the clips tightening. It is a good condition, could do with a little clean underneath.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7339/img0054tjx.th.jpg

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7301/img0055kub.th.jpg

hi i scraped one of these as the ring band was snapped in half you get £50 for a half sovereign and roughly 12 to 18 pound for the rest of the ring.

Original Poster

Thanks, just had another two people and they say if mounted in the ring £80-£100...... so going to list it as the same 1982 ring is listed and sold locally for £130!

Thanks for your info though mate.

Banned

TINCAN;6193678

Thanks, just had another two people and they say if mounted in the ring … Thanks, just had another two people and they say if mounted in the ring £80-£100...... so going to list it as the same 1982 ring is listed and sold locally for £130!Thanks for your info though mate.

I hate to say it but have you read the rules, you are supposed to wait 7 days...........

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6193868

I hate to say it but have you read the rules, you are supposed to wait 7 … I hate to say it but have you read the rules, you are supposed to wait 7 days...........

For what? Not listed it anywhere just asked for people in the misc section what its worth..... not listed it for sale twice just once!

Banned

TINCAN;6193891

For what? Not listed it anywhere just asked for people in the misc … For what? Not listed it anywhere just asked for people in the misc section what its worth..... not listed it for sale twice just once!

hotukdeals.com/ite…ng/

It's classed as "drumming up" interest, you are supposed to wait 7 days and get this locked then list on fs/ft it was to stop all the how much is this worth threads, taking over the forum and giving everyone a fair chance I believe.

supermod

Thread closed :

hotukdeals.com/for…832
hotukdeals.com/ite…798

You still need to request relevant misc threads to be locked & wait 7 days before relisting :

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in … Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Toyota verso camera22
  2. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.022
  3. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?54
  4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88

See more discussions