Golden EGG Flamedeer

Posted 3rd Apr
I clicked on the Golden Egg Flamedeer and nothing happened. Perhaps, I mispressed which is very unlikely considering I pressed right down the middle, or more likely, it's because I am using my phone. Has ruined my day. Not sure what to do now.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
MoltenMo03/04/2020 12:43

Right, I can't say for certain, but it looked like a golden one? Could … Right, I can't say for certain, but it looked like a golden one? Could have been silver or white, but neither of those registered either.

But when it pops up from the bottom of the screen they are all the same colour. You only find out what you get once that one is clicked and shows you on the next screen.

Worth a try though.
How do you know it was a golden egg flamedeer unless it successfully loaded the next screen after clicking it, in which case you will have it applied to the account?
30 Comments
Wondering if there's any way to verify whether I did receive the Golden Egg Flamedeer pop up. I definitely clicked it.
Ask @Jason he’ll sort you out
If the golden egg Flamedeer showed on your screen it should be in your collection. Please check your collection.
Does it show as a golden flamedeer before you click on it? Never had one before so just curious?
Click the drop down box at the top then go into flamedeer hunt then click my collection
-Will-03/04/2020 11:57

Ask @Jason he’ll sort you out

Hi Will, would you be able to do that for me. I am not too sure how to do that.
ding03/04/2020 11:59

Click the drop down box at the top then go into flamedeer hunt then click …Click the drop down box at the top then go into flamedeer hunt then click my collection

Do I have to check this on a computer? Don't see any collection option on my phone.
chickenchops03/04/2020 11:59

Does it show as a golden flamedeer before you click on it? Never had one …Does it show as a golden flamedeer before you click on it? Never had one before so just curious?

Yeah, well, I am on my phone and it did pop up at the bottom of the screen, for a quick split second. In my case, I believe I pressed it and nothing happened.
Hopefully you’ll get it sorted. Good luck
This will take you to the right page. Just click on my collection hotukdeals.com/fla…eer
MoltenMo03/04/2020 12:04

Do I have to check this on a computer? Don't see any collection option on …Do I have to check this on a computer? Don't see any collection option on my phone.

40276368-uaQYE.jpgclick on the drop down arrow on the white hotukdeals box and you should get this page
Edited by: "ding" 3rd Apr
Could be it was sat there for a while before you noticed it . This happens on my phone as I have it set to desktop site and not all the screen is visible , have to move it around. Missed a few on my phone too.
Hi - thanks for the tag. Looking
How do you know it was a golden egg flamedeer unless it successfully loaded the next screen after clicking it, in which case you will have it applied to the account?
good luck. Hope you find it.
Too slow?
I've taken a look at the winners (and pending winners) and we have no record of a win here. If the deer was caught successfully it would have given you the notification and then added it to your collection - hotukdeals.com/fla…ion
Jason03/04/2020 12:35

I've taken a look at the winners (and pending winners) and we have no …I've taken a look at the winners (and pending winners) and we have no record of a win here. If the deer was caught successfully it would have given you the notification and then added it to your collection - https://www.hotukdeals.com/flamedeer/collection

Ah okay, no worries Jason. Thanks for putting the time in to investigate this.
ArcadeAssassin03/04/2020 12:28

How do you know it was a golden egg flamedeer unless it successfully …How do you know it was a golden egg flamedeer unless it successfully loaded the next screen after clicking it, in which case you will have it applied to the account?

Right, I can't say for certain, but it looked like a golden one? Could have been silver or white, but neither of those registered either.
MoltenMo03/04/2020 12:38

Ah okay, no worries Jason. Thanks for putting the time in to investigate …Ah okay, no worries Jason. Thanks for putting the time in to investigate this.

You're welcome. Keep hunting!
MoltenMo03/04/2020 12:43

Right, I can't say for certain, but it looked like a golden one? Could … Right, I can't say for certain, but it looked like a golden one? Could have been silver or white, but neither of those registered either.

But when it pops up from the bottom of the screen they are all the same colour. You only find out what you get once that one is clicked and shows you on the next screen.

Worth a try though.
I thought I got a golden one too but it was just plain white
Jason03/04/2020 12:35

I've taken a look at the winners (and pending winners) and we have no …I've taken a look at the winners (and pending winners) and we have no record of a win here. If the deer was caught successfully it would have given you the notification and then added it to your collection - https://www.hotukdeals.com/flamedeer/collection

So it’s pre determined
Since I have nothing better to do, I have decided to rant about the hunt being racist and against animal rights. The colour of the deer should be irrelevant and all of them should be treated without discrimination. And catching wild animals to display them in collections is simply cruel. Plus we trade them!

HUKD therefore owes me a few prizes based on the few I have caught.

Safiyaaaaxo03/04/2020 14:45

So it’s pre determined

lol. it does sound that way from jason's comment
i think he means that you get an instant win if you are fortunate enough to catch a gold flamedeer so they would know who has won, but they do vet members who have won before they confirm the win in case the winner is not a legit member

this is my understanding anyway.
bozo00703/04/2020 14:51

Since I have nothing better to do, I have decided to rant about the hunt …Since I have nothing better to do, I have decided to rant about the hunt being racist and against animal rights. The colour of the deer should be irrelevant and all of them should be treated without discrimination. And catching wild animals to display them in collections is simply cruel. Plus we trade them!HUKD therefore owes me a few prizes based on the few I have caught.

Hahaha, I feel offended too, and therefore I too deserve to win some prizes.
Safiyaaaaxo03/04/2020 13:38

I thought I got a golden one too but it was just plain white

It's okay, I believe God has more in store for you.
Safiyaaaaxo03/04/2020 14:45

So it’s pre determined

Not at all. We verify winners manually once they find a winning deer. We just need to check they've not been naughty and whatnot.
To add to the previous message... we are really proactive through the whole of the competition and we can tell if any members are not playing by the rules and they can be disqualified.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions