Groups
    EXPIRED

golden grahams!

anyone know if any of the supermarkets are stocking these anymore?

9 Comments

Original Poster

i really dont want cinamon grahams btw, hate cinamon

we have to bring them back from Portugal when we go cos one of the family likes them... he cant find them anywhere it just confirms they are still made

Original Poster

aye i got them in france not soo long back, just ate them straight from the box! just annoys me you can get cinnamon grahams so easy

could try selfridges i know they do lucky charms, worth a try:thumbsup:

Original Poster

aye it was that post that aroused my appetite! wont be paying £8 a box for them however (if there the same price as lucky charms) i could live without

Hi as far as I know they changed the name to curiously cinnamon its in an orange box, dont think they make the golden ones anymore hope this helps x:thumbsup:

lynda-anne;8368480

Hi as far as I know they changed the name to curiously cinnamon its in an … Hi as far as I know they changed the name to curiously cinnamon its in an orange box, dont think they make the golden ones anymore hope this helps x:thumbsup:

they did just change the name

Original Poster

they havent created a curiously golden graham though have they?golden grahams and cinamon are quite different honey.... cinamon..., why would they discontinue them

I asked this a while ago... turns out 'Golden Grahams' are no longer available in the UK (presumably due to the high salt content) Cinnamon Grahams (IMO a completely different cereal) have been rebranded to 'Curiously Cinnamon', sadly the only way to get hold of the original Golden Grahams is to import them or pick them up from on online store.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1750
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1928
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767279
      4. Spotify Family Premium share716

See more discussions