Groups

Golden Joystick award quiz!

You have to identify the games by the images! some are in game pics some are cryptic picture clues! im stuck on a few specifics. Can you get them??

27 Comments

Original Poster

https://www.futurecompetitions.com/eCompetition/Media/1337/image/Toms%20illustration_finished.jpg

Banned

far cry
    dead rising
    mario kart

there is a monkey in that pic

by the way- nice thread idea

yvonne1174;6388977

far crydead risingmario kart

thats only three

and you forgot the monkey

Banned

gears of war
    r-type ???????????
    animal crossing

yvonne1174;6388993

gears of warr-type ???????????animal crossing

you forgot the monkey again

pacman.....space invaders...halo :?

Banned

earthworm jim
    mega man
    MONKEY
    ghostbusters

Original Poster

haha the space ship thing with the 5 ceatures on in the middle and the uncle sam hat really annoying me!

which is dead rising?

its a competition! you should enter!

futurecompetitions.com/gja…asp

What's that stick with a boot on the end?!

Mousetrap: The Video Game?
    http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/41/d/AAAADLqL7fAAAAAAAEHe2A.jpg
    ..... http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9279/mouseg.png :w00t:

madnutta;6389026

haha the space ship thing with the 5 ceatures on in the middle and the … haha the space ship thing with the 5 ceatures on in the middle and the uncle sam hat really annoying me!which is dead rising?its a competition! you should enter! https://www.futurecompetitions.com/gja/Default.asp?

lol you wont get any help now :thumbsup:

Banned

silent hill
    big brain academy
    monkey

space invaders
    far cry
    transformers
    bombmerman
    ghostbusters
    r-type
    gears of war
    bioshock
    frogger
    tony hawk
    beehive
    worms
    mario
    grand theft auto
    pokomon
    mario cart
    halo 1 and 2

super monkey ball

Earthworm Jim; Super Ghouls n' Ghosts.

snarff;6389072

space invadersfar crytransformersbombmermanghostbustersr-typegears of … space invadersfar crytransformersbombmermanghostbustersr-typegears of warbioshockfroggertony hawkbeehivewormsmariogrand theft autopokomonmario carthalo 1 and 2

you forgot monkey

trudiandsteve;6389081

Earthworm Jim; Super Ghouls n' Ghosts.

and you 2

lil_tiger;6389009

pacman.....space invaders...halo :?

forgot about you

monkey

dead space

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6389055

lol you wont get any help now :thumbsup:

haha well anyone can enter. i just love this kind of quiz, im a geek, but only the mega nerds will win :w00t:

Another couple -

Defender
    Project X
    Parodius
    Contra

The ship taking on the boss on the upper left of the picture is Gradius - I'm not sure what the model at the top middle is but it's not R-type or Ikaruga, I reckon it's Samus Arran's ship from Metroid.

I don't think these have been mentioned - the red plane is PilotWings, the five things on the floating platform near the middle is Pop'n'Twinbee I think, to the right is Loco Roco, the guy shooting upwards in the middle left is from Metal Slug, to his right is Goemon from Mystical Ninja, the quad from Pure and one of the little guys from Patapon, the skull with the double eye socket at the bottom is from Resistance, the very basic character in front of the red car is Dizzy, at the upper right is Space Harrier fighting a boss, Sackboy from Little Big Planet is in the bottom right, to the right of the main suited character are the three guys from Final Fight with Army Men and Rockstar: Table Tennis right beside them.

Asteroid I'm guessing to the right of Gradius? The simple astronaut and shuttle looks like Jetpac which is beside Rainbow Islands and Bombjack. Under the asteroid is the entity from Flow, the Round 1 is duck hunt, the mario at the top right looks like Mario Galaxies, the guy with Dug on his back is Dig Dug, Metal Gear Solid is hiding in the middle along with Agent 47 from Hitman and Grim Fandango, the sword beside the monkey looks like it has the triforce on it so that must be Zelda.

This is too distracting, need to take a break

John

rehydrated;6389299

Another couple -DefenderProject XParodiusContra

monkey

madnutta;6389026

haha the space ship thing with the 5 ceatures on in the middle and the … haha the space ship thing with the 5 ceatures on in the middle and the uncle sam hat really annoying me!which is dead rising?its a competition! you should enter! https://www.futurecompetitions.com/gja/Default.asp?

this was a good thread that would have kept some people guessin for ages but that link made it go all down

Left 4 Dead

The monkey with the Triforce on its back that you keep on reminding us about. Does that make it the Missing Link? Oh god, I'm rubbish at this.

Original Poster

monkeybrains;6389473

this was a good thread that would have kept some people guessin for ages … this was a good thread that would have kept some people guessin for ages but that link made it go all down

why?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543727
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767112
      3. word association Game73844438
      4. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?933

See more discussions