Groups

Goldenballs - Split/Steal/Stupid

Why do people always check both balls when it comes to the Split Or Steal part of the show? Im no Professor in mathematical chance, but Im sure its fairly safe to say that if one ball is opened and turns out to be a Split, then the odds are looking good that the other one is a Steal.

Lol pointless I know but i think its mega stupid.

6 Comments

haha true...never thought of that

Banned

almost as bad as deal or no deal... pointless also

Incase the people on the show made an error... better safe than sorry.

I do not get why anybody would split on that show. You can either go home with everything or nothing if you steal, or half or nothing if you split.

A no brainer for me.

Original Poster

mattb_1987;6793511

I do not get why anybody would split on that show. You can either go home … I do not get why anybody would split on that show. You can either go home with everything or nothing if you steal, or half or nothing if you split. A no brainer for me.

lol +10!!!

you quoted my thoughts exactly there. i say the exact same thing everytime someone mentions it. you have to be lucky as flip to get on the show and the whole point of it is to win money, not to make friends. its like winning the lottery then giving someone else the chance to win half of your winnings!

Original Poster

Bigpoppaad;6793491

Incase the people on the show made an error... better safe than sorry.

yeah i did think that, but surely the show arent going to make a mistake and even if they do theyre not going to show someone saying "excuse me mate ive got 2 split balls" on the tele. theyll just do another take. kinda stupid
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      2. Apples new update610
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335

See more discussions