Groups

Goldeneye on the Wii coming?

Destructoid picked up on a post from blogger Superannuation today that points to a remake of the N64 James Bond classic, titled GoldenEye 2010, coming to the Nintendo Wii. According to animator Craig Peck's resume, he's been working on the title at Eurocom over the summer:
    Animator GoldenEye 2010 (Wii)
    Animator on Activision's James Bond series for the Nintendo Wii assisting in: Key frame animation, the preparation and clean-up of motion capture data, prop animation, in-game cut-scene animation, scene layout, and camera animation.

7 Comments

Thought there was massive legal reasons why they didn't want to remake this?

Is this not on xbox live?

Original Poster

Adam2050;6705981

Thought there was massive legal reasons why they didn't want to remake … Thought there was massive legal reasons why they didn't want to remake this?Is this not on xbox live?

They only mention the Wii, there was a version being made by Rare for XBLA but I heard it was canned for legal reasons. Not sure how/if this has managed to get into production.

Adam2050;6705981

Thought there was massive legal reasons why they didn't want to remake … Thought there was massive legal reasons why they didn't want to remake this?Is this not on xbox live?

From gamecentral

If you'll recall the game needs the agreement of both Rare, Nintendo and … If you'll recall the game needs the agreement of both Rare, Nintendo and Activision (as the current Bond licensees) in order to be released.

I'd buy this

MarzBarz;6706216

I'd buy this

Nostalgia hasn't been kind to it!

I mean id download it.

Flodd;6706191

From gamecentral

On the xbox. Not really fimilar with live and xbox stuff?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2847
      2. One thing you've forgotten55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions