Groups

Goldeneye (Wii)

Does anyone have this yet? What do you think of it?

11 Comments

I had a crack on it this morning, I was really excited because I loved the N64, I was playing it using the wii-mote and nunchuck without motion plus, every time I went to do a targeted shot, the retinal would aim in a completely different area too which I was aiming originally...

Would have been better as an xbox arcade game.

Original Poster

Yeah the original is one of my favourite games of all times. Which probably give it a crack anyways as it only takes 8gb or so of space loll.

deathtrap3000

Would have been better as an xbox arcade game.

yeah but it was an on going fight to who could get the rights to release it, and aren't we all grateful that the wii got it, bloody childs console. To be fair the wii has its moments.

MarzBarz

Yeah the original is one of my favourite games of all times. Which … Yeah the original is one of my favourite games of all times. Which probably give it a crack anyways as it only takes 8gb or so of space loll.

na it's about 3.25gb WBFS Manager

Original Poster

fwibble

na it's about 3.25gb WBFS Manager

haha forgot about that.

fwibble

I had a crack on it this morning, I was really excited because I loved … I had a crack on it this morning, I was really excited because I loved the N64, I was playing it using the wii-mote and nunchuck without motion plus, every time I went to do a targeted shot, the retinal would aim in a completely different area too which I was aiming originally...

..and it makes you feel dizzy. blurgh!

MissRoo

..and it makes you feel dizzy. blurgh!

Shut it Odd Job
    Edited by: "fwibble" 5th Nov 2010

fwibble

Shut it Odd Job

..I've got two words for you

I'm guessing one of those words can be found in Scunthorpe, and the other is massive

fwibble

I'm guessing one of those words can be found in Scunthorpe, and the other … I'm guessing one of those words can be found in Scunthorpe, and the other is massive

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317

See more discussions