1. Tes Deals
Groups

goldsmiths - tesco rewards vouchers and quidco

I have some tesco clubcard rewards to turn to vouchers very soon, and my question is this:
    Can I go via quidco (14% cashback available) and click & collect and pay with my tesco vouchers/tokens? Do I need the online tesco tokens, or can I "pay" in store with the exchanged vouchers and still qualify for cashback? Worth knowing, especially as I am after a Tag for £800.

19 Comments

If you buy instore,you won't get Quidco.

I don't think you can spend the Clubcard vouchers online,they can only be exchanged in the actual store.

On the Goldsmiths Tesco page there should be T&C's and it should say the criteria.

Original Poster

Mum2ConnornCerys

If you buy instore,you won't get Quidco.I don't think you can spend the … If you buy instore,you won't get Quidco.I don't think you can spend the Clubcard vouchers online,they can only be exchanged in the actual store. On the Goldsmiths Tesco page there should be T&C's and it should say the criteria.

to shop online, you change your rewards to "online" tokens - there is a pdf form you use, so that wouldn't work
    but can you click and collect and then pay in store with your vouchers? - or does click and collect mean pay upfront and pick it up?
    Edited by: "J9STL" 15th Nov 2010

J9STL

to shop online, you change your rewards to "online" tokens

Didn't know that,I know they could be changed to online to spend via Tesco Groceries,but didn't know about shops outside of Tesco online.

I haven't shopped at Tesco in ages,not in the know about Clubcard as much as I used to.

If i remember correctly you can only use the vouchers in store or to buy off the website you have to phone them.

Original Poster

Goonieman

If i remember correctly you can only use the vouchers in store or to buy … If i remember correctly you can only use the vouchers in store or to buy off the website you have to phone them.

shame, as I thought I could "order" it online via quidco and then collect instore and pay using the vouchers?

J9STL

shame, as I thought I could "order" it online via quidco and then collect … shame, as I thought I could "order" it online via quidco and then collect instore and pay using the vouchers?

Nah, i bought a Tissot with mine and tried the same, had to go instore in afraid.
    Edited by: "Goonieman" 15th Nov 2010

Original Poster

thanks for the info
    Tissot T touch by any chance?

The PCR200. Bought it with the metal strap and got the leather strap too.
    goldsmiths.co.uk/pro…428

Original Poster

I have the PRC200 in my "compare " list on the site - and spent a while looking into the touches and tried one on in the shop (looked sweet) - but there's more to go wrong with them than a "normal" watch, and Tissot seem to get slagged online for dodging the warranties.

what did they charge on top for the leather strap?
    Edited by: "J9STL" 15th Nov 2010

£98!! i also paid £35 for a five year extended warranty. I say paid, the vouchers covered the entire cost.

I've used my vouchers to order online and gone through topcashback and it has appeared as pending, so would have thought quidco would be the same. BTW I ordered electrical and bedroom furniture.

Goldsmiths do bedroom furniture now!, bet thats expensive.

I have just ordered from Goldsmiths. To order stuff off the site you actually have to download and print off an order form. You then order the items you want on this form, and send it off together with your vouchers. It confused me slightly as the blurb said to download form and send off vouchers to get online vouchers, but it's an actual order form.

Original Poster

Anyone care to comment on the merits of sterling care cover offered by Goldsmiths?
    3 yrs for Tag is £85 and allegedly covers for damage, loss etc - surely you are better off adding to your home insurance policy? Any experiences -good or bad?

Banned

J9STL

Anyone care to comment on the merits of sterling care cover offered by … Anyone care to comment on the merits of sterling care cover offered by Goldsmiths?3 yrs for Tag is £85 and allegedly covers for damage, loss etc - surely you are better off adding to your home insurance policy? Any experiences -good or bad?

why not go for an Omega seamaster, more reliable and better quality from my research , may cost a bit more but well worth it

Original Poster

goldmax

why not go for an Omega seamaster, more reliable and better quality from … why not go for an Omega seamaster, more reliable and better quality from my research , may cost a bit more but well worth it

because I don't have tescos vouchers to that value !

Banned

how much is your budget, 1280 for a quartz seamaster ..........sorry ,800 quid just read op
    Edited by: "goldmax" 19th Nov 2010

Okay so is there any clarification on this? ie can i pay online using tesco clubcard vouchers, plus adding money difference and do this via quidco ?

Thanks
    Max

Original Poster

max99

Okay so is there any clarification on this? ie can i pay online using … Okay so is there any clarification on this? ie can i pay online using tesco clubcard vouchers, plus adding money difference and do this via quidco ? ThanksMax

2 choices:
    order your rewards vouchers and spend them in shop
    fill out the pdf form and buy online
    either way, you can't buy via quidco using rewards vouchers/tokens
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891718
      2. Sad news about Barcelona24107
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764162
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?26119

See more discussions