Groups
    EXPIRED

Goldyear tyres

I need to buy two goodyear tyres for my MGf. They are SO expensive. Does anyone know where I can get a good deal. I have been quoted over£90 each

Thanks

12 Comments

Dont you mean Goodyear tyres? I got 2 of them brand new on ebay delivered for £100....205-55-15s but had to take them to an independent garage to get them fitted which cost me anothe £25 quid....but still saved around £70 all in...:)

Tyre model (I.e. Goodyear is just a brand, not a tyre model) and size? Also, why do you want Goodyear?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5430130

Dont you mean Goodyear tyres? I got 2 of them brand new on ebay … Dont you mean Goodyear tyres? I got 2 of them brand new on ebay delivered for £100....205-55-15s but had to take them to an independent garage to get them fitted which cost me anothe £25 quid....but still saved around £70 all in...:)

I will try Ebay - Thanks

Original Poster

pghstochaj;5430137

Tyre model (I.e. Goodyear is just a brand, not a tyre model) and size? … Tyre model (I.e. Goodyear is just a brand, not a tyre model) and size? Also, why do you want Goodyear?

They don't really need to be Goodyear, but the other two tyres are Goodyear. Not sure aboutf the cheap ones which are any good!

Tessy;5430181

They don't really need to be Goodyear, but the other two tyres are … They don't really need to be Goodyear, but the other two tyres are Goodyear. Not sure out of the cheap ones which are any good!

Well what size tyre?

Original Poster

pghstochaj;5430193

Well what size tyre?

215 x 40 x 16 x 82

Tessy;5430236

215 X 40 x 82

That's not quite right, 215 is possible, as is 40, but the 82 should be a rim diameter in inche, i.e. 15, 16, 17 etc. and is usually preceded by "R", so for example, 205/55/R16.
    Ah ha, you edited.

You are unfortunate to have that size, it is very rare - hence the high price.

Original Poster

pghstochaj;5430253

That's not quite right, 215 is possible, as is 40, but the 82 should be a … That's not quite right, 215 is possible, as is 40, but the 82 should be a rim diameter in inche, i.e. 15, 16, 17 etc. and is usually preceded by "R", so for example, 205/55/R16.Ah ha, you edited.

W 215
    P 40
    WS 16
    Speed W
    Load 82

mytyres.co.uk have the Goodyear Hydragrip for £68 and allow for about £10 for fitting per tyre.

Hi there

Decide which tryes you want from my links ok.
    Then add to basket inc delivery.

Print this off.
    No look in yellow pages for a local dealer who say they will price match.
    If not if top brand tyres etc that quick fit do ask them to price match they do but dont tell you lol.
    I got a tyre from £195.00 fitted to £100.00 fitted by quick fit with above method.

camskill.co.uk/pro…0p0

ssl.delti.com/myt…tml

tyretraders.com/?cr…pgQ

Original Poster

pghstochaj;5430276

mytyres.co.uk have the Goodyear Hydragrip for £68 and allow for about £10 … mytyres.co.uk have the Goodyear Hydragrip for £68 and allow for about £10 for fitting per tyre.

Says £81.50 online? Just checked

Original Poster

bigwheels;5430279

Hi thereDecide which tryes you want from my links ok.Then add to basket … Hi thereDecide which tryes you want from my links ok.Then add to basket inc delivery.Print this off.No look in yellow pages for a local dealer who say they will price match.If not if top brand tyres etc that quick fit do ask them to price match they do but dont tell you lol.I got a tyre from £195.00 fitted to £100.00 fitted by quick fit with above method.http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m4b0s0p0http://ssl.delti.com/mytires/start.htmlhttp://www.tyretraders.com/?crtag=Google&gclid=CMfusuWkk5UCFRoVEAodrT4pgQ

Thanks will try these
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…45
      2. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?57
      3. Family Spotify account43
      4. Fitbit HR23

See more discussions