EXPIRED

golf breaks

As the summer is now here just wondering of any great deals on weekend trips with rounds of golf. dont mind anywhere would be great

4 Comments

Banned

http://eclectech.co.uk/b3ta/posh-hamster-wallpaper.jpg

dastley

As the summer is now here just wondering of any great deals on weekend … As the summer is now here just wondering of any great deals on weekend trips with rounds of golf. dont mind anywhere would be great

Hi Dastley.
I have a 2 bed apartment on the new luxurey resort of La Torre in Murcia, Spain. More info' can be found at [url]www.latorreowners.co.uk[/url] or Polaris world.

What dates were you thinking of?

Cheers Dave

dastley

As the summer is now here just wondering of any great deals on weekend … As the summer is now here just wondering of any great deals on weekend trips with rounds of golf. dont mind anywhere would be great

Golfbreaks.com

Hollins Hall is a really nice place to visit and if you can do a Sunday Driver then this is a massive recommendation.

P.s You will need buggies for this course.

I would recommend yourgolftravel.co.uk/

In the past I have used golfbreaks but they angered me with their poor customer service and overcharged me so I would steer clear. Just my opinion.

I'm off to Bovey Castle in a few weeks for a long golfing weekend... can't wait.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Nintendo Switch Game Cases35
    2. Remortgaging to pay off debt22
    3. cats and royal canin biscuits56
    4. Cheap Windows Phone44

See more discussions