golf r dsg lease service info

6 replies
Found 11th Jan
so I got the deal back end of june through horizon for £197.99/month for 2 years/10k a year, 16 plate golf r estate dsg..

just wanted anyone else who got one, to check there service due info on the car.

vw say servicing is every 2years/20k miles.

ive done 5000 so far, and service info is showing service due in 4000 miles!

so vw have booked it in to change to correct mileage.

so everyone should check their car, think how much more money vw will get in service costs if people don't realise!

obviouily with leasing you want to service only when/if you have to!

6 Comments

Mine says the same, I noticed a few weeks ago but I really appreciate the reminder.

Not had a new car for a few years but I thought the first service is always at 10k miles then can be on a standard schedule of every 10k or long life of 20k. Does the lease cover service costs?

japes

Not had a new car for a few years but I thought the first service is … Not had a new car for a few years but I thought the first service is always at 10k miles then can be on a standard schedule of every 10k or long life of 20k. Does the lease cover service costs?

​My BMWs first service will be at around 18K. Welcome to 2017, not 1990

Original Poster

japes

Not had a new car for a few years but I thought the first service is … Not had a new car for a few years but I thought the first service is always at 10k miles then can be on a standard schedule of every 10k or long life of 20k. Does the lease cover service costs?

no leasing you have to cover service costs, insurance, tyres brakes. unless you pay for lease with maintenance included which can be costly.

Yea I suppose just follow VW guidelines. If it were my own personal car, I would be doing it at 10k but being a lease, I would just do what's in the service book.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1117
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226657
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1218
    4. can i swap out ssd frequently? day to day stuff33

See more discussions