Expired

Golf: TaylorMade r7 irons

7 replies
Found 25th Jul 2007
My Dad's after a new set of golf clubs, he wants the TaylorMade r7 irons but hasn't decided whether he wants graphite or steel shafts yet so is looking for prices on both. The cheapest I've found so far is £429.00 with steel shafts and £549.00 with graphite. Anyone know of any better deals?

Thanks in advance

1. Ask
  2. Golf
  3. Iron
8 Comments

dont buy on ebay friend ended up with a fake set of these from ebay that are now all rusty

Banned

really? a fake set of golf clubs, never thought of the sort haha.

Banned

Hi i can give you the email address of a golf seller that i have used in the past very good and pretty good prices as well complete with serial numbers i know they have the Taylor R7 Irons and the Drivers/Woods let me know if your interested then i will give you the details

Original Poster

Sounds interesting, do they have a website/shop/? and where are they based?

Take a look here they're much cheaper than you've been quoted before and I've used them personally.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

kinetic

Take a look here they're much cheaper than you've been quoted before and … Take a look here they're much cheaper than you've been quoted before and I've used them personally.:thumbsup:

No they're not, that's where I got the prices from :thumbsup:. It's the r7's he's after not the not the draw or CGT's.

Thanks anyway.

Ah ok, sorry.:)

Banned

Just by a chance i have a couple of the taylor made 08 range for sale well 2 sets if anyone is interested. thanks;
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769220
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564084
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2382
    4. Leicester sack their manager!815

See more discussions