Groups

(GONE!!!) free jason vale tickets for sold out Eventim Apollo London gig 7th january

I have won 2 tickets for this event with the express also, and can not attend. Please message me and I'll email them to you x

Congratulations! You have won two tickets to see Jason Vale Live in London on Saturday 7th January 2017 at the Eventim Apollo, London.

In order to redeem your prize, please take this email along to the Apollo Box Office before 11am on Saturday 7th January 2017 where you will be able to collect your pair of tickets.

We hope you enjoy the show

8 Comments

Oh please I can't explain how amazing that would be xxx

is that the juice master who was on the chris moyles show ? i was about to say who the hell is that lol then i recognised the name.

im not asking for the tickets by the way lol
    Edited by: "jymufc" 4th Jan

Original Poster

flynny35

Oh please I can't explain how amazing that would be xxx

I'm so sorry, but they have gone. Someone messaged me

Original Poster

jymufc

is that the juice master who was on the chris moyles show ? i was about … is that the juice master who was on the chris moyles show ? i was about to say who the hell is that lol then i recognised the name.im not asking for the tickets by the way lol

I didn't see the chris moyles show, but I would imagine so

Nubeee

I'm so sorry, but they have gone. Someone messaged me

For future reference that's not usually how giveaways work on here. Best to keep correspondence in the thread then everyone knows what's going on.

Original Poster

deeky

For future reference that's not usually how giveaways work on here. Best … For future reference that's not usually how giveaways work on here. Best to keep correspondence in the thread then everyone knows what's going on.

Thanks for the info. I guessed that's how it worked as I needed an email add to send them too!

Nubeee

Thanks for the info. I guessed that's how it worked as I needed an email … Thanks for the info. I guessed that's how it worked as I needed an email add to send them too!

Yeah, just decide if it's first come first served or however you're gonna pick who you give them to, them just get them to PM their details to you.

Nice of you to give them away anyway rather than let them go to waste.

Original Poster

Thank you... I'm learning
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      2. What do these 2 men have in common68
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204

See more discussions