Groups

Gone!!!!!2 free jason vale tickets for sold out Eventim Apollo London gig 7th january

I just won 2 tickets for this event with the express but I'm away working so first person to message me I'll email them to you x

Congratulations! You have won two tickets to see Jason Vale Live in London on Saturday 7th January 2017 at the Eventim Apollo, London.

In order to redeem your prize, please take this email along to the Apollo Box Office before 11am on Saturday 7th January 2017 where you will be able to collect your pair of tickets.

We hope you enjoy the show

8 Comments

I would be delighted to have the opportunity to go to this, and have sent a PM. Thank you for making such a kind gesture in any case.

just missed out

for the sake of 20 seconds

Original Poster

ligerbomb

I would be delighted to have the opportunity to go to this, and have sent … I would be delighted to have the opportunity to go to this, and have sent a PM. Thank you for making such a kind gesture in any case.

​they're yours hope you enjoy x

Original Poster

how do I delete this thread ?? lol oO

I have won 2 tickets also and unable to attend. I don't know how to list them, but message me if you would like them for free

Hi Nubeee, have pm-d kingk123 to contact you. Looks like he was keen to go!

tobs84

Hi Nubeee, have pm-d kingk123 to contact you. Looks like he was keen to … Hi Nubeee, have pm-d kingk123 to contact you. Looks like he was keen to go!

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?11
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions