Gonna have lamb joint

Banned
for christmas lunch

what are your recommened recipes please

9 Comments

I love lamb when its hot :thumbsup: ..... not so keen when its gone cold ;-) .... whatever .. have a lovely Christmas meal.

No turkey this year for us, we're having beef instead.

Don't like Lamb, but quite like the idea of a joint on xmas day :whistling:

stuff it with garlic and fresh rosemary, make a slit and just force it all the way around, it's really nice soaked in red wine for a few hours as well, cook on a really high temp for about 30 mins and then just turn it down and let it cook slowly, the lamb should fall apart,:)

Turkey this year and like last year I am going to make my Turkey & leek with a cream sauce leftover pie on boxing day.

gotta be turkey on christmas, i dont like lamb so dont have any advice for you :-(

Original Poster Banned

stuff it with garlic and fresh rosemary, make a slit and just force it … stuff it with garlic and fresh rosemary, make a slit and just force it all the way around, it's really nice soaked in red wine for a few hours as well, cook on a really high temp for about 30 mins and then just turn it down and let it cook slowly, the lamb should fall apart,

yum yum yum

repped

lukekey;7318364

stuff it with garlic and fresh rosemary, make a slit and just force it … stuff it with garlic and fresh rosemary, make a slit and just force it all the way around, it's really nice soaked in red wine for a few hours as well, cook on a really high temp for about 30 mins and then just turn it down and let it cook slowly, the lamb should fall apart,:)

that's how i do it...yum yum!

but not the wine...id rather have a glass lol..:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions