Groups

Gonna seriously boot her butt

Banned
    I have just gone into daughters bedroom and decided to sort her clothes drawers out and cannot belive what a minger she is, under her bed where all sorts of clothes that had been worn and just left, her clothes drawers where no better, i have slung it all so her 1st wage packet will be spent on replacing what i have chucked, i hope i have calmed down a little by 4pm or the title will of this op will stand

118 Comments

I'd of left it, and refused to wash anything unless it's in the basket. She would of eventually got the message, especially as she's coming of a conscious age.

how old is she?

I have a relative in Manchester, and his best friend has just murdered his wife.

So I think you should reconsider the use of the words "seriously strangle her"

I know it was said in a moment of anger, but she is your daughter.

Murder story

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/new…ing

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4128221

I'd of left it, and refused to wash anything unless it's in the basket. … I'd of left it, and refused to wash anything unless it's in the basket. She would of eventually got the message, especially as she's coming of a conscious age.

she supposed to have done all her drawers last week, yeah more like just chucked everything that was minging in them, so i just slung the lot in the bin

Pfft. Its her room. You threw out her stuff because you decided to go in there?

Original Poster Banned

Titchimp;4128245

Pff its her room.

so when should i intervene when i need to call in the enviromental health :w00t:
    No i threw out her stuff because if she cannot be bothered to look after them then she can finance the stuff herself

Titchimp;4128269

Pfft. Its her room. You threw out her stuff because you decided to go in … Pfft. Its her room. You threw out her stuff because you decided to go in there?

Her room, no it's not, don't be daft.

Both my daughter's were a nightmare to, you wouldn't belive it! I never brought them up like it, expect the worst is yet to come! sorry for that bit of bad news! Hang on in there! Mine have now left home, so it's up to them what they do!

guilbert53;4128240

I have a relative in Manchester, and his best friend has just murdered … I have a relative in Manchester, and his best friend has just murdered his wife.So I think you should reconsider the use of the words "seriously strangle her"I know it was said in a moment of anger, but she is your daughter.Murder story http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1091265_police_at_house_before_killing

He is hardly likely to read this forum in the cells

Original Poster Banned

adp;4128310

Both my daughter's were a nightmare to, you wouldn't belive it! I never … Both my daughter's were a nightmare to, you wouldn't belive it! I never brought them up like it, expect the worst is yet to come! sorry for that bit of bad news! Hang on in there!

shes 15, so she aint a baby

guilbert53;4128240

I have a relative in Manchester, and his best friend has just murdered … I have a relative in Manchester, and his best friend has just murdered his wife.So I think you should reconsider the use of the words "seriously strangle her"I know it was said in a moment of anger, but she is your daughter.Murder story http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1091265_police_at_house_before_killing

pointless post imho.

sassie;4128272

so when should i intervene when i need to call in the enviromental health … so when should i intervene when i need to call in the enviromental health :w00t:No i threw out her stuff because if she cannot be bothered to look after them then she can finance the stuff herself

kids will be kids.....i thought all teens were messy slobs with bedrooms that would shame a homeless person?
    have her buy some washing up powder, pay some money towards electric, and show her how the washing machine works. Then bag the now clean clothes and chuck in a clothes recycling bank :thumbsup:

dontasciime;4128313

He is hardly likely to read this forum in the cells

He had mental issues....

yeah what a great parent you are, you cant be bother to wash her clothes so you throw them out!!! thats teaching her a lesson! couldnt she jst have been made to wash it herself!!!! ?

Real mature, maybe you should take a leaf from your daughters book get a job and then you wouldnt be so bored as to go snooping throught her personal space!

scotland88;4128329

yeah what a great parent you are, you cant be bother to wash her clothes … yeah what a great parent you are, you cant be bother to wash her clothes so you throw them out!!! thats teaching her a lesson! couldnt she jst have been made to wash it herself!!!! ? Real mature, maybe you should take a leaf from your daughters book get a job and then you wouldnt be so bored as to go snooping throught her personal space!

want some salt for that chip on your shoulder??

sassie;4128319

shes 15, so she aint a baby

Honest there's more s i to come, it's going to get worse!;-)

Original Poster Banned

scotland88;4128329

yeah what a great parent you are, you cant be bother to wash her clothes … yeah what a great parent you are, you cant be bother to wash her clothes so you throw them out!!! thats teaching her a lesson! couldnt she jst have been made to wash it herself!!!! ? Real mature, maybe you should take a leaf from your daughters book get a job and then you wouldnt be so bored as to go snooping throught her personal space!

pmsl, speaks parent of the year, i told her last week what i would do, and she spent the day sorting it, as for personal, grow up we are talking clothese here not private stuff :roll:

Original Poster Banned

adp;4128345

Honest there's more s i to come, it's going to get worse!;-)

then she will soon have nowt left - lol

Original Poster Banned

shanecr;4128341

pmsl he still has issues

Lulu'sMammy;4128322

He had mental issues....

Being subscribed to any magazine is no excuse.

dontasciime;4128375

I don't get it ....

Not much of a hot deal if your throwing her clothes out.

Voted cold hearted. Give her a clip round the ere instead.

dontasciime;4128375

i lol'd in rl. :-D

I like the new thread title too.

Original Poster Banned

highguyuk;4128387

Not much of a hot deal if your throwing her clothes out.Voted cold … Not much of a hot deal if your throwing her clothes out.Voted cold hearted. Give her a clip round the ere instead.

when they get to a certain age a slap on the bum no longer is acceptable, we are talking socks and bits and bobs, not her best outfits, like old t-shirts that have make up covered all over them, obviouslt chose to remove make up with them instead of wipes, socks been worn and left under bed for gawd knows how long, etc,etc

scotland88;4128329

Guess being a responsable parent is to ignorge everything you'r kids do, and think it's ok! Some of us do make great parents some don't!:x

My kids are 16 and 13, and their rooms are like tips. i usually turn a blind eye, but we're trying for another baby now, and if luck is on our side and I do manage to get pregnant we'll be wanting to sell the house and move to a 4 bedroom one. How on earth I could sell a house with bedrooms like theirs I don't know. It upsets me greatly when I look in their rooms and see the blatant disregard for their own property, and I fully understand where you are coming from.

My dad did the same to us growing up, never did us any harm,

Original Poster Banned

tessb;4128419

My kids are 16 and 13, and their rooms are like tips. i usually turn a … My kids are 16 and 13, and their rooms are like tips. i usually turn a blind eye, but we're trying for another baby now, and if luck is on our side and I do manage to get pregnant we'll be wanting to sell the house and move to a 4 bedroom one. How on earth I could sell a house with bedrooms like theirs I don't know. It upsets me greatly when I look in their rooms and see the blatant disregard for their own property, and I fully understand where you are coming from.

her room is always a tip, a tip i can deal with, stinking socks and filthy clothes i cant

shanecr;4128341

Good one!:)

sassie;4128272

so when should i intervene when i need to call in the enviromental health … so when should i intervene when i need to call in the enviromental health :w00t:No i threw out her stuff because if she cannot be bothered to look after them then she can finance the stuff herself

I agree when she got to use her own money I bet she will look after them better x x

i think each to their own. you know whats best to do for your child.

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;4128463

change the locks b4 she comes home

The best of it is she has a lock on her room (only lockable from outside) that she begged for when her little brother was 3 cause he kept going in and trashing her room, now she manages to do it all by herself but still locks the door so he cant - pmsl

sassie;4128439

her room is always a tip, a tip i can deal with, stinking socks and … her room is always a tip, a tip i can deal with, stinking socks and filthy clothes i cant

I know what you mean, I hate when the clothes all pile up, it makes their rooms stink, and then they suddenly decide to put it all in to be washed at the same time and complain there are no clean pants/socks/shirts etc. I hate beds that need the sheets changed, I whined at my son that he hadn't changed his sheets in ages and he must have taken me for a fool cos he put clean bedding in to be washed to try to convince me that he had actually changed his bed! I don;t get it! I've had to ban them from taking drinks up to their rooms as the cups/glasses/empty crisp bags never ever seem to come back down. Grrrrrrrrrr this thread is winding me up now, I'm picturing the festering rooms above my head, and I was able to ignore them up until now!!!

Original Poster Banned

tessb;4128513

I know what you mean, I hate when the clothes all pile up, it makes their … I know what you mean, I hate when the clothes all pile up, it makes their rooms stink, and then they suddenly decide to put it all in to be washed at the same time and complain there are no clean pants/socks/shirts etc. I hate beds that need the sheets changed, I whined at my son that he hadn't changed his sheets in ages and he must have taken me for a fool cos he put clean bedding in to be washed to try to convince me that he had actually changed his bed! I don;t get it! I've had to ban them from taking drinks up to their rooms as the cups/glasses/empty crisp bags never ever seem to come back down. Grrrrrrrrrr this thread is winding me up now, I'm picturing the festering rooms above my head, and I was able to ignore them up until now!!!

pmsl and now im not so angry - lol

jellybaby22;4128432

I do something similar with my 6 and a half year old..I ask her to tidy … I do something similar with my 6 and a half year old..I ask her to tidy her toys away and if she doesnt I put them in a bag and put them away for a few days....different here cos the child in question is 15....so I think its actually a good idea...makes them think twice...:thumbsup:

My parents did that with my brother when he was about 6 or 7, they lived in a block of flats and they put all his toys in a bin bag and were taking them to the bin-shoot (obviously not really going to throw them down). Turned around and found him helping them to drag a big bin bag of toys away :?

They didnt try that one again - looks like he already understood reverse psychology and was using it on them!

Original Poster Banned

kelly_o_fanatic;4128586

My parents did that with my brother when he was about 6 or 7, they lived … My parents did that with my brother when he was about 6 or 7, they lived in a block of flats and they put all his toys in a bin bag and were taking them to the bin-shoot (obviously not really going to throw them down). Turned around and found him helping them to drag a big bin bag of toys away :?They didnt try that one again - looks like he already understood reverse psychology and was using it on them!

pmsl - or just thought wow get rid of these and will get some new ones - lol

I think many of you forget what it was like when you were kids.
    My room is a tip. Why is it a tip? Well it's a tip because i have 21 years worth of possessions in one room.
    You no doubt (like my parents) have the whole house to fill with yours, draws in the dining rooms, sitting room, cupboard under the stairs, loft, sheds full of bits and bobs.
    Of course your bedroom is tidy, its only got a bed and clothes.

Original Poster Banned

Titchimp;4128616

I think many of you forget what it was like when you were kids. My room … I think many of you forget what it was like when you were kids. My room is a tip. Why is it a tip? Well it's a tip because i have 21 years worth of possessions in one room. You no doubt (like my parents) have the whole house to fill with yours, draws in the dining rooms, sitting room, cupboard under the stairs, loft, sheds full of bits and bobs. Of course your bedroom is tidy, its only got a bed and clothes.

as said tip i can deal with, stinking , minging clothes i wont, she had a choice, this is the one she chose, i hardly think she thought i wouldnt, she knows me well enough

sassie;4128637

as said tip i can deal with, stinking , minging clothes i wont, she had a … as said tip i can deal with, stinking , minging clothes i wont, she had a choice, this is the one she chose, i hardly think she thought i wouldnt, she knows me well enough

I think what u did is right.
    No point saying you're going to do something then not do it. The kid will think ur a pushover if u did that :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Titchimp;4128616

I think many of you forget what it was like when you were kids. My room … I think many of you forget what it was like when you were kids. My room is a tip. Why is it a tip? Well it's a tip because i have 21 years worth of possessions in one room. You no doubt (like my parents) have the whole house to fill with yours, draws in the dining rooms, sitting room, cupboard under the stairs, loft, sheds full of bits and bobs. Of course your bedroom is tidy, its only got a bed and clothes.

funnily enough, i havent found any stinking clothes in any of them places, errrm strange that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714462
      2. word association Game73844456
      3. Royal Mil track and trace45
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)60477

See more discussions