Groups

Good Afternoon fellow HUKD'ers

Good afternoon everyone.

Its lunchtime yee ha. I think for lunch today I will have a lettuce and spinach bap. Yesterday for lunch I went to McDonalds and had a big mac meal (LARGE). Then last night when I went home I was feeling rather lazy and ordered an Indian takeaway. I had Chicken Jalfrezi and naan bread and a portion of onion bhajis. Oh man, when I woke up this morning I felt like a greedy fat pig and felt really guilty.

So I decided that I would be good today and for breakfast I had a glass of carrot juice and thats why I will be eating a lettuce and spinach bap for lunch. Although I think this may be a bit dry so I might need to add some meat spread or paste.

What do you guys think?

5 Comments

o dear! im in the process of cutting and the big mac and indian has made me feel very hungry, im gonna do as much cardio as i can for a month!!! bulking is much more fun

Spam is also nice served with lettuce and spinach :thumbsup:

add a Quarterpounder?

i am having chocolate ice cream yummy.

Can't stop eating. Had a sandwich then a pizza, come bac to work and eating my way through a tuna wrap, more pizza, sponge cake, battered cheese tasty thing, chicken sandwich and some scampi

Need to start eating breakfast!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1214
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions