Good Air pump for car/bike tyres

Posted 2nd Jan
Hii
Can you please suggest a good electric air pump to fill air in car & bike tyres.. there are so many options that its bit confusing :-(

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Not sure I would trust an eletric pump for cars on bike tyres, smaller volume so the pressure increase jump is greater which can make it harder to catch. C02 cannisters are fun though (as they pop to inflated first few times made me jump).
Cheap double piston foot pump I use. You need to spend a few bob on a decent electric pump or they die.
*edit*

just read, should be electric rubbish.
Edited by: "Buckyball" 2nd Jan
I find any car branded one like you get with a Honda etc are good or the RAC ones.
I prefer the screw on ones not the clip ones as they fit better.
Get one that plugs into a cigarette lighter socket, like these from Screwfix

screwfix.com/c/a…102
I grabbed one for about £20 from Halfords (with trade discount). They are fine for push bikes and for topping up every so often, but don’t trust the reading 100% unless you’re going to spend a fortune on one.
I use a track pump for my bike and car. Cheap electric pumps keep failing too often.
Joe Blow Sports Track pump.
I’ve had this for years. Ring RAC610 12V Analogue Tyre Inflator, Air Compressor Tyre Pump, 4.5 Min Tyre Inflation, Valve Adaptors amazon.co.uk/dp/…RDC

Never had a problem with it does the cars and motorbike no problem
discozohan03/01/2020 06:56

I’ve had this for years. Ring RAC610 12V Analogue Tyre Inflator, Air C …I’ve had this for years. Ring RAC610 12V Analogue Tyre Inflator, Air Compressor Tyre Pump, 4.5 Min Tyre Inflation, Valve Adaptors https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0030FBSQ2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_yvUdEbZYFCRDCNever had a problem with it does the cars and motorbike no problem

This is the one I use for the car, bikes and rugby balls. Cost me a tenner about 3 years ago and has served me well.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions