Groups
    EXPIRED

Good All in One printer that can print CD's????

I want to buy a new printer, but don't have the time to trawl the web looking at each printer, I have a few features in mind which I need:

1 - Scanner/copier
    2 - Print CD/DVD
    3 - Relatively small
    4 - Cheap inks ~ £1 or less per ink (compatibles),

If possible it would be nice to have Linux drivers.

6 Comments

I was just going to say someone on here is selling one that prints on cds but its you thats selling it! :oops:

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;8201888

I was just going to say someone on here is selling one that prints on … I was just going to say someone on here is selling one that prints on cds but its you thats selling it! :oops:

Lol, yeah but it's not all in one.

I didn't even know home printers could print CD's wow

Epson R220 is perfect!!! I have it and its never let me down!!! but im sure there's a newer model!

Original Poster

philireland1;8205006

Epson R220 is perfect!!! I have it and its never let me down!!! but im … Epson R220 is perfect!!! I have it and its never let me down!!! but im sure there's a newer model!

yeah, got the same model, but I bought the R265 which is better, but never used as we need to be able to photocopy stuff and print CD's.

Need something better

Ive had the rx685 now for about a year and its the best printer i have ever had print quality is amazing and it cost only 10 pound for 6 cartridges which last for ages

viking-direct.co.uk/cat….do?id=RX685&xref1=ISUK905999GOOSM1&xref2=RX685&browsemode=business&cm_mmc=SC-_-froogle-_-null-_-RX685&asource=PC&_$ja=tsid:11227|cc:|prd:RX685|cat:Epson+RX685+Inkjet+All+In+One+Machine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767277
      2. What would be HELL to you?55
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117

See more discussions