Groups
    EXPIRED

Good All in one Printer with very cheap ink

My lexmark x1130 went kaput and didnt print in black so i need a new one
    But although these ons for £40 look good the ink isnt cheap and i need something that about £6 for black and about £7 odd for colour

Any ideas for a cheap ink printer

Daniel

7 Comments

avoid lexmark printers all together for cheap ink, in my experience there all expensive

Brother DCP-130 or 150. Although you probably wont want them as the inks way cheaper than your specification :giggle:

Original Poster

Shengis;3179425

Brother DCP-130 or 150. Although you probably wont want them as the inks … Brother DCP-130 or 150. Although you probably wont want them as the inks way cheaper than your specification :giggle:

First one cant find but the second one is like £50 for the printer and the cartridges are £32 a pop
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Original Poster

This seems the best ink
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm

But need to find which one of the printer is an all in one

i was told that kodak are the best printer for cheap ink.either that or there are some really cheap new printers that come with free ink,just get a new one when it runs out.

Dan, if you're going to buy original ink you're beyond help matey. Both DCP's are AIO's. The 130 is £40 from Staples the 150 is £45 from Maplins (I think). Aftermarket carts cost about £1 each just google or LC970 :thumbsup:

Actually it might be the DCP-135. Sure it was a 130 we picked up though :?

Original Poster

Shengis;3179583

Dan, if you're going to buy original ink you're beyond help matey. Both … Dan, if you're going to buy original ink you're beyond help matey. Both DCP's are AIO's. The 130 is £40 from Staples the 150 is £45 from Maplins (I think). Aftermarket carts cost about £1 each just google or LC970 :thumbsup:

okie will have a look thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?01
      2. Looking to buy the Ulefone Power 2 - but would like some advice from you ph…11
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??57
      4. Advice for bank error22

See more discussions