Groups

Good and affordable driving lessons west mids

Can any one suggest any good driving schools out there ( need for nephew) apart from AA, BSM. Looking for any deals like first 5 lessons or first ten lessons for .......
    Times have changed since i passed and need some current n upto date info, ive seen some offers but dont know how good the company is 4wheelz/s or something but are there any others?

Thanks

6 Comments

My friend is a driving instructor, and whilst I don't know about her prices she's got a very high pass rate! Want me to PM her webby? She's based in Nuneaton - but does do surrounding areas too!
    Edited by: "FrootCake" 21st Feb 2011

Check out Bill Plant.
    They may do 5 lessons for £56

Original Poster

FrootCake

My friend is a driving instructor, and whilst I don't know about her … My friend is a driving instructor, and whilst I don't know about her prices she's got a very high pass rate! Want me to PM her webby? She's based in Nuneaton - but does do surrounding areas too!

based near oldbury, so seems far

simplex

based near oldbury, so seems far

Probably. However, she will be able to recommend someone I'm sure. She certainly told my brother who to stay clear of!

PLEASE PLEASE do not buy lessons based solely on price - the reason they are cheap is because they cannot get pupils by recommendations so they have to advertise stupidly cheap deals in order to get their phones ringing. No instructor with a good reputation will even be advertising other than in the Yellow Pages as they dont need to. Ask around - does your nephew have friends / other relatives / school or work colleagues who are learning or who have learnt in the past few years ? If so, get details of who they learnt with and how happy they were with their instructors.

Make sure any instructor you choose has a green badge (not a pink trainee licence), has public liability insurance, and is happy to let you have testimonials from genuine pupils. You really do get the quality you pay for with driving tuition - this is to give him a skill for life that may well save his life one day - don't scrimp now and give him the best possible chance of not becoming just another statistic. You can also look on the SMARTLEARNERS website - very informative in all areas of learning, as well as info / advice on finding an instrctor, and tips to help with the learning process. Good luck

Original Poster

Thanks all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1218
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79
      4. Any Xbox One news today?2356127

See more discussions