Groups

Good and cheap camera?which one and where to buy the cheapest?

Where can I buy the cheapest a good camera? WHich features should I look at? I need something portable but good quality and cheap to take pics on holidays etc. Which brands are the best? I have no clue on what to choose... I would appreciate your advice. Thanks.

11 Comments

Budget ?

Original Poster

snoopy18

Budget ?

I am not sure to be honest! The cheaper, the better! I guess £50 would be a reasonable price? I do not actualy know the price range for good cameras....

mobile phone?

miimiii

I am not sure to be honest! The cheaper, the better! I guess £50 would be … I am not sure to be honest! The cheaper, the better! I guess £50 would be a reasonable price? I do not actualy know the price range for good cameras....

That's a low budget, think you would to buy second hand at that

Original Poster

snoopy18

That's a low budget, think you would to buy second hand at that

I am not looking for a professional camera. Something portable, affordable with good features and MP. I do not know what a reasonable price would be.... Any advice and guidance would be appreciated

Original Poster

Cisco060606

mobile phone?

I've got Moto G4 Plus but I am not happy with the quality of phones, especially when using the flash...

miimiii

I am not looking for a professional camera. Something portable, … I am not looking for a professional camera. Something portable, affordable with good features and MP. I do not know what a reasonable price would be.... Any advice and guidance would be appreciated

What about this, plenty of reviews for you to read
    amazon.co.uk/Son…xus

Original Poster

snoopy18

What about this, plenty of reviews for you to read … What about this, plenty of reviews for you to read https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-DSCW800-Digital-Compact-Optical-x/dp/B00IK01PJC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1495205207&sr=8-5&keywords=canon+ixus

I will have a look. Thanks !

Cisco060606

mobile phone?

I agree wholeheartedly with this.

You'll get better photos with a few apps (try snapseed) than you ever would with a £50 camera - plus you have it on your person at all times!

Best of luck though

You have to spend much more than £50 for anything decent. I would advise to read briefly on camera 'sensor sizes' its a very important feature that people often overlook

Argos sometimes have good camera deals as do asda etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
      4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions