Groups
    EXPIRED

good and cheap tailor in Nottingham?

I need to alter a dress, to shorten the upper part of the dress. Does anyone know any shop in Nottingham that do dress alteration which is good and relatively cheap (coz i'm just a student)?

5 Comments

My mum. She's well nifty with a sewing machine. Theres a Dry cleaners in Netherfield that does alterations. I can double check on prices tomorrow. Think theres one in Carlton too. But my mum does most of my alterations.

cdemico;4109822

My mum. She's well nifty with a sewing machine. Theres a Dry cleaners in … My mum. She's well nifty with a sewing machine. Theres a Dry cleaners in Netherfield that does alterations. I can double check on prices tomorrow. Think theres one in Carlton too. But my mum does most of my alterations.

Helloooooooo i live near Netherfield lol that dry cleaners is the same people who own the one on parliament street in town as well i think , it may be nearer for op to get to .

Chaos

Sorry OP, I can't help ya but just thought I'd say hi to you all cos I'm from Notts too :-D

hello from Arnold

Original Poster

Hi to bitseylango and Zoe_B
    To cdemico and Chaos_Theory: Thanks for the info. Will check out the dry cleaners

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. PlayStation Hacked Again?23
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193
    3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News44
    4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020

See more discussions