Expired

good and cheap tailor in Nottingham?

Found 18th Jan 2009
I need to alter a dress, to shorten the upper part of the dress. Does anyone know any shop in Nottingham that do dress alteration which is good and relatively cheap (coz i'm just a student)?

5 Comments

My mum. She's well nifty with a sewing machine. Theres a Dry cleaners in Netherfield that does alterations. I can double check on prices tomorrow. Think theres one in Carlton too. But my mum does most of my alterations.

cdemico;4109822

My mum. She's well nifty with a sewing machine. Theres a Dry cleaners in … My mum. She's well nifty with a sewing machine. Theres a Dry cleaners in Netherfield that does alterations. I can double check on prices tomorrow. Think theres one in Carlton too. But my mum does most of my alterations.

Helloooooooo i live near Netherfield lol that dry cleaners is the same people who own the one on parliament street in town as well i think , it may be nearer for op to get to .

Chaos

Sorry OP, I can't help ya but just thought I'd say hi to you all cos I'm from Notts too :-D

hello from Arnold

Original Poster

Hi to bitseylango and Zoe_B
To cdemico and Chaos_Theory: Thanks for the info. Will check out the dry cleaners

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.