good and not so good about you.....let's seeeeeee

Found 17th Oct 2010
what you like the most about your body and what the least?(can't say what the most you hate about your body because nothing should be hate full in one's body)
i'll tell what i like the most/least in my body;at the end so stay tune and keep the comment coming........

73 Comments

Banned

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Banned

i dont particularly like any part of my body, its old and knackered now, thankfully its only what hold everything together and nothing to do with who i am

slamdunkin

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Shove over. Me as well.

my fingers !!!!!!......................the ones that make me click on to threads like this

Original Poster

guys/gals these threads i make just give you break,other wise you would only be searching the whole net just for deals(all your life).so do you think it a prob?

addjon

guys/gals these threads i make just give you break,other wise you would … guys/gals these threads i make just give you break,other wise you would only be searching the whole net just for deals(all your life).so do you think it a prob?

I like my lips (no dirty comments you lot). But hate the rest of it.

slamdunkin

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

slamdunkin

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Got room for a 3rd?

addjon

guys/gals these threads i make just give you break,other wise you would … guys/gals these threads i make just give you break,other wise you would only be searching the whole net just for deals(all your life).so do you think it a prob?

you'll find that if someone doesn't like your thread, they will still take the trouble & time to post in it, so its a win for you

This is the perfect perving thread and needs pictures.

Paging Mr Potato Head to the thread, MR POTATO HEAD COME IN, over.

cw9652

Got room for a 3rd?

Lol, yeah, room for a little 'un!

You lot are sooo nasty. No wonder misc is dead.

cherishu2

You lot are sooo nasty. No wonder misc is dead.

+100000000000000000000

not a big fan of my shoulders turns out im disabled.. who was too know! (not me untill a few months ago)... actually applied for a paralympic trial but never ended up going... have to say i like my legs as my torso is now tarnished by my shoulders

Banned

A.D.D

Banned

Men like my bum.

DLM

Men like my bum.

oO................Enjoy your 'hols' dlm X)

DLM

Men like my bum.

funny, men like my bum too.

Banned

shopstilldrops

oO................Enjoy your 'hols' dlm X)

I don't even know why I was on my hol's oO

MinstrelMan

funny, men like my bum too.

Is it a handful

certainly is..... like a hairy peach.

Banned

MinstrelMan

certainly is..... like a hairy peach.

Yuk!

So is mine (_;)

i know.

Banned

MinstrelMan

i know.

Rochdale was crazy at weekend wasn't it.

Yeah even crazier that I know the guy who did it, he grew up other side of the road from me, already been done for manslaughter.

Banned

MinstrelMan

Yeah even crazier that I know the guy who did it, he grew up other side … Yeah even crazier that I know the guy who did it, he grew up other side of the road from me, already been done for manslaughter.

What a plonker

certainly is.... PM'd

Banned

MinstrelMan

certainly is.... PM'd

Where is my pm

its disapeered, not even in my outbox..... thats weird!

Banned

MinstrelMan

its disapeered, not even in my outbox..... thats weird!

Gutted

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/this-thread-sucks/2/Care-QWERTitis.jpg

Banned

Nearly as interesting as the pregnancy thread X)

resent

Sloth/Mod

DLM

Nearly as interesting as the pregnancy thread X)

http://www.the-online-homebrew-company.co.uk/shop/catalog/images/GeordieBitter.jpg

Banned

Syzable

Definitely not, thankfully I am not that desperate to be liked

ease up brah....was no personal attack on u. when was it ur thread. its next man's thread! jeez...i aint trying to stop u bedding MM

Banned

magicbeans

ease up brah....was no personal attack on u. when was it ur thread. its … ease up brah....was no personal attack on u. when was it ur thread. its next man's thread! jeez...i aint trying to stop u bedding MM

Why would I bed MM oO

DLM

Why would I bed MM oO

A more fitting question would be why wouldnt you want to bed MM.

I propose a naked mud wrestle between DLM and MB to see who becomes my human fleshlight.
Edited by: "MinstrelMan" 20th Oct 2010

MinstrelMan

A more fitting question would be why wouldnt you want to bed MM.I propose … A more fitting question would be why wouldnt you want to bed MM.I propose a naked mud wrestle between DLM and MB to see who becomes my human fleshlight.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/12/128709915993383527.jpg

its annoying..i dont get it DLM why u always suddenly flip on me woman? seriously...why....u got an army of haterz.... u wana make sure everyone be hating u?

its absurd

why hide those true feelings MB?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313899
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1423
    3. Which wall design do you like best?1013
    4. Money Saving Tips...2342

See more discussions