Good Auction Sniper?

What auction sniper to you use? Preferably Free! =]

Thank you

10 Comments

+1 for Gixen

What worries me is Gixen says its 99.5% reliable... so 1/200 times it could place a random bid?!

mkins99

What worries me is Gixen says its 99.5% reliable... so 1/200 times it … What worries me is Gixen says its 99.5% reliable... so 1/200 times it could place a random bid?!

It will mean its connection to ebay will be fine but that 0.5% may mistime (like when a browser hangs for a second) and be a millisecond too late.

used to use goofbay but had problems so now use justsnipe

Sniping is stupid anyway, in the end the highest bidder wins. Why not do it manually?

anewman

Sniping is stupid anyway, in the end the highest bidder wins. Why not do … Sniping is stupid anyway, in the end the highest bidder wins. Why not do it manually?

You're obviously missing the point. The point is that the snipers time the bid to 'land' at the very last second, leaving little or no time for a higher bid to beat you. Try doing that manually.
One thing has always made me think though. What would happen if everyone used a sniper, or if everyone used the same sniper?

cool stuff, thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407226
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1120
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846126
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764101

See more discussions