Good bath towels

Anyone bought a bath towel that has been nicer than usual?

I've been doing some research and found that most towels will be fluffed up when they're in a shop so they seem nicer then they actually are. Found Hydrocotton towels are good but expensive at £25 per bath towel.

7 Comments

Depends on how you wash them.
I've found that the short low temp cycle works best as they only need refreshing rather than removing deep dirt.
Try it?

A friend has towels from The White Company and I have serious towel envy.

Mine are John Lewis pimacotton, and disappointing.

The Hotel Collection at House of Fraser Egyptian cotton ones are thin and poor quality.

Don't bother with Laura Ashley.

Debenhams own branded Egyptian cotton ones are actually really good.

Oh, and don't use fabric conditioner with towels as it clogs the fibres.

If you've a Costco near you and you can join, they have some huge bath towels for less than £10. They're really good quality ones as well

primark towels from the "luxury range" are quite good & thick for a towel & if dried in a tumble dryer they come out so soft & fluffy!

Asda have a good range and various colours, Bath sheets are £8 and towels £6, also most have hand towles and flannels to match. We have had some for about 12 months and they are still great.
direct.asda.com/on/…=10#direct.asda.com/on/…=10

Original Poster

sickly sweet

A friend has towels from The White Company and I have serious towel envy. … A friend has towels from The White Company and I have serious towel envy. Mine are John Lewis pimacotton, and disappointing. The Hotel Collection at House of Fraser Egyptian cotton ones are thin and poor quality. Don't bother with Laura Ashley. Debenhams own branded Egyptian cotton ones are actually really good.

Thanks for the advice. The White Company was where I saw the hydrocotton towels which I'm even more tempted by now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!11
    2. Bed pillow recommendations68
    3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1018
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?912

See more discussions