Good Blog Site?

Found 31st May 2010
Hi

I just wondered if anyone knows of a good/popular blog site? Id like to start a blog but not really sure where to start lol.
Also are there any good ipod apps for the good blog sites?

Thanks!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
2 Comments

I have a couple of "one page blogs" I have started over the years, but not kept them up..All I would say is, if you are going to start one, keep it like a diary type thing that you do. Most of us are on the puter everyday, so if you are wanting to blog, make that the first thing you log in to, then if it is say about food, check what food sites you normally check, and stuff you would like, and add this info and ideas to your blog...I am typing this as I now also need to set up another new blog and keep it up to date! :whistling:

Original Poster

rehydrated;8731801

I have a couple of "one page blogs" I have started over the years, but … I have a couple of "one page blogs" I have started over the years, but not kept them up..All I would say is, if you are going to start one, keep it like a diary type thing that you do. Most of us are on the puter everyday, so if you are wanting to blog, make that the first thing you log in to, then if it is say about food, check what food sites you normally check, and stuff you would like, and add this info and ideas to your blog...I am typing this as I now also need to set up another new blog and keep it up to date! :whistling:

Lol :-D ill try and remember to keep on top of it then, thanks for the advice...rep'd
Post a comment
@
    Text