Good Bluetooth headphones

Found 5th JanEdited by:"canada16"
Hi, I am looking for some good quality comfortable headphones.

I have a £50.00 amazon voucher, want it for Anxiety books and music, so need to be good for both.

Would prefer over ear as the buds tend to fall out of my weird ears lol

Thanks all
Community Updates
AskElectronics
12 Comments
Take a look on Amazon at 'Deals of the Day' and filter in on Headphones and Earphones, I've picked up a couple of headphones in the past year from here and have found them to be good quality and at a decent price.
Original Poster
Bludio get good reviews, anyone had them?
Dont want my ears sweating from cheap plastic after 30 min.

They have a Bludio T3+ coming up on the lightnining deals soon?
i have owned a lot of headphones (its a problem) and the best i have ever used are the plantronics Backbeat pro,

they are about £70 refurbished on amazon.

the battery lasts for days, very comfortable, can have 2 devices connected at the same time, ANC, NFC and a handy feature which amplifies outside sound - useful for listening in to conversations when you pretend not to
Original Poster
Im broke with it being after xmas
Going for these 30.00 bludio t3 plus, they are not the most attractive, but for 30.00 seems like a good deal.

Maybe will invest in some decent ones later on in the year.
Original Poster
Such a con, it says they were 39.99 and reduced by 10.00, but the other colour ones are only 32.00 regular price.
Going to hold off for a few days and hopefully something better comes up.
Original Poster
eyeing up the new Bluedio TS4S they get amazing reviews on youtube and amazon.com and .uk
Hopefully they will come down a tad
Do you want in ear or on eat?
Love my new fiil heads....I have the over ear ones and the diva's which are on ears.....got them from aliexpress via an official stockist.

I've had the back beat pro and the JBL Everest Elite 700's and the fiil are simply better......but remember, this is my subjective opinion.....more expensive then other cans, so knowing your budget would be good
Personally, I love these.
Most people on here swear by anker and taotronics. Just search for those brands here are read the feedback. I can't personally vouch for them though.

Let us know what you eventually decide on and what they're like.
Original Poster
Anker does not seem to get good reviews for headphones, but other tech stuff they are amazing.

I missed a deal for 46.00 for Bluedio F2 yesterday, gutted I did not pull the trigger.

I can only shop on amazon sxxychocolate as have vouchers.

I have kept certain tabs open to wait for price reductions from AKG, Sony and Bluedio. Did not bother with Bose or others as they are way out of my £50.00 range.

Some people on youtube are saying the Bluedio T4S and F2 are as good as bose, and this is not just one person, its multiple reviews, so they seem to be a game changer as far as price is concerned.
Original Poster
got the bluedio T4S for 32.00 on a lightning deal, and youtube and reviewers say they are amazing and great quality.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants