Good Broadband + Anytime Calls Deal?

12 replies
Found 18th Jan
Hi all,

I need to renew my contract and was just wondering what the average price is for normal broadband (adsl, not fibre) and anytime landline calls.

I was on a excellent deal before which worked out to around £13 a month for the above, but now I'm being offered a renewal for around £18 a month.

Is £18 a fair price, what are you paying?

12 Comments

Is that including line rental if it is whos that with

Original Poster

archer1204

Is that including line rental if it is whos that with

Yes pay the line rental upfront. It's EE and the prices in OP are the average prices it works out to each month.

ItsaMoi

Yes pay the line rental upfront. It's EE and the prices in OP are the … Yes pay the line rental upfront. It's EE and the prices in OP are the average prices it works out to each month.

Sorry is the £18 including line rental or do you pay separately for it

Original Poster

archer1204

Sorry is the £18 including line rental or do you pay separately for it

​Yes £18 is the average monthly price including the line rental...

my line rental is almost that on its own.

IWOOTN

my line rental is almost that on its own.

same here

ItsaMoi

​Yes £18 is the average monthly price including the line rental...

even if you pay upfront bt its nearly £17 a month
Edited by: "archer1204" 18th Jan

Inc mobile calls: £20/month for Sky 12m ADSL&linerental + unlim landline / mobile calls, or £26.40/month 18m fibre&linerental + unlim landline / mobile calls, (both + setup & router delivery charges) promotioncode.sky.com/cam…k28 (the £20 & £26.40 allow for the £8/m unlim call feature on top of Sky's base cost).

Original Poster

AndyRoyd

Inc mobile calls: £20/month for Sky 12m ADSL&linerental + unlim landline … Inc mobile calls: £20/month for Sky 12m ADSL&linerental + unlim landline / mobile calls, or £26.40/month 18m fibre&linerental + unlim landline / mobile calls, (both + setup & router delivery charges) https://promotioncode.sky.com/campaigns/MSESAB1617wk28 (the £20 & £26.40 allow for the £8/m unlim call feature on top of Sky's base cost).

​Oh yeah I saw that but it's for new customers only. I have tv with them...

SKY tv and Sky telephone/broadband are separate even though they will be invoiced together - so you would be a new customer

have u been on uswitch u maybe able.fet vouchers or some other stuff on top if mse.havent got any offers on at moment or u could wait for a offer to come up if u don't renew what price will it go upto

Sky have already announced a line rental price increase for the near future, so that above price may not hold for long.

Basic line rental without offers is going up to nearly £20 I think, same as BT, TalkTalk etc.

(and they say there isnt a cartel)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Black Xbox One or Xbox One S33
    2. 1 Product Online Shop11
    3. meaning of op710
    4. Sainsbury's tu11

See more discussions