Groups
    EXPIRED

Good broadband deals or should I renegotiate with Sky?

So, next month my broadband with Sky is expiring, so I am browsing for either a good deal to switch either I'm thinking if I should negotiate with Sky.
    What I'm looking for is at least 17Mb speed, max 12 month contract, around £20 or less per month.
    Virgin is not an option for me because it doesn't have my property connected.
    I am quite happy with Sky at the moment, but when I took the contract with them, I had 12 months free internet, just had to pay line rental £17.40 pm, received £100 MasterCard, plus around £65 cashback, all in together making my broadband around £5 or less per month if I remember correctly.
    Thank you in advanced for any advice!

4 Comments

You can call customer service. Search sky broadband deals in Hukd app. There is one thread about sky broadband for £10/month. Before calling customer service, search this thread first, which was posted over 2 months ago.

BT have great customer offers on at the moment.

Original Poster

leeanna

You can call customer service. Search sky broadband deals in Hukd app. … You can call customer service. Search sky broadband deals in Hukd app. There is one thread about sky broadband for £10/month. Before calling customer service, search this thread first, which was posted over 2 months ago.

Thank you leeanna. I read the thread and gave Sky a call. Managed to bag the Unlimited Fibre foe 20 quid per month including line rental. Fine with me, as I was happy with Sky and didn't want to go through the hassle of changing providers and being without internet for a couple of days.

CristianC89

Thank you leeanna. I read the thread and gave Sky a call. Managed to bag … Thank you leeanna. I read the thread and gave Sky a call. Managed to bag the Unlimited Fibre foe 20 quid per month including line rental. Fine with me, as I was happy with Sky and didn't want to go through the hassle of changing providers and being without internet for a couple of days.

​Happy you got a good deal too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33

See more discussions