Good cheap fitness tracker ?

Found 26th Nov 2017
hi. please could anyone advise on a good fitness tracker watch , like a fitbit but don't want to spend that much
thanks .
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments
Xiaomi MiFit2
Original Poster
mattsk42 m ago

Xiaomi MiFit2

Thank you . I will have a look for that x
I've got an Xiaomi as well and for the money it's amazing
Fitbit flex 2 yes it’s a bit expensive but love mine to bits. It’s 40 on amazon
darlodge6 h, 4 m ago

I've got an Xiaomi as well and for the money it's amazing

Me too and they are well worth money
"could anyone advise on a good fitness tracker watch"

If you are looking at real accurate data - take a look at the latest The Gadget Show episode

my5.tv/the…e-8

"The Fitbit smart watch goes up against the Apple Watch S3 in a test to see which has the best fitness tracking features"

Two of the best devices on the market and neither came out top because of inaccurate data - according to two presenters a gadget still not worthy of spending money on but that's only their opinion. It was only the inbuilt features that gave one a better advantage
philphil6151 m ago

"could anyone advise on a good fitness tracker watch"If you are looking at …"could anyone advise on a good fitness tracker watch"If you are looking at real accurate data - take a look at the latest The Gadget Show episodehttps://www.my5.tv/the-gadget-show/season-26/episode-8"The Fitbit smart watch goes up against the Apple Watch S3 in a test to see which has the best fitness tracking features"Two of the best devices on the market and neither came out top because of inaccurate data - according to two presenters a gadget still not worthy of spending money on but that's only their opinion. It was only the inbuilt features that gave one a better advantage

you clearly have missed the key element of the OP question,
mattsk4 h, 13 m ago

you clearly have missed the key element of the OP question,

You are entitled to that opinion

I am entitled to the opinion that the OP was looking for a good fitness tracker and as yet, according to The Gadget Show, even the latest top selling fitness trackers are unreliable in providing accurate data whether that's calories or exercise and the sole purpose of a fitness tracker is to monitor exercise levels and/or calorific burn and therefore there are no good fitness trackers.
philphil616 h, 39 m ago

You are entitled to that opinionI am entitled to the opinion that the OP …You are entitled to that opinionI am entitled to the opinion that the OP was looking for a good fitness tracker and as yet, according to The Gadget Show, even the latest top selling fitness trackers are unreliable in providing accurate data whether that's calories or exercise and the sole purpose of a fitness tracker is to monitor exercise levels and/or calorific burn and therefore there are no good fitness trackers.

So much stupid pouring of this comment.....
there is not a single fitness tracker that is 100% accurate. so what basically you are saying that he should not buy a fitness tracker because you watched a TV show

but hey, you completely missed the fact that fitness trackers encourage us to be more active and do more outside..... Bravo!!!!
mattsk10 h, 56 m ago

So much stupid pouring of this comment.....there is not a single fitness …So much stupid pouring of this comment.....there is not a single fitness tracker that is 100% accurate. so what basically you are saying that he should not buy a fitness tracker because you watched a TV showbut hey, you completely missed the fact that fitness trackers encourage us to be more active and do more outside..... Bravo!!!!

People have been exercising for centuries without the need for gadgets and had been doing a damn fine job of it - sadly, it seems, some people think that they need to be sheeple and just because a gadget is available the need it even if it doesn't function correctly.

The idea of this site is for members to save money and the idea of this section is for members to ASK advice and AFAIK everyone is allowed to voice their opinion and AFAIK everyone is entitled to their opinion

As for the Bravo - I'll accept it with gratitude as a thank you for doing what I believe is right.
philphil6149 m ago

People have been exercising for centuries without the need for gadgets and …People have been exercising for centuries without the need for gadgets and had been doing a damn fine job of it - sadly, it seems, some people think that they need to be sheeple and just because a gadget is available the need it even if it doesn't function correctly.The idea of this site is for members to save money and the idea of this section is for members to ASK advice and AFAIK everyone is allowed to voice their opinion and AFAIK everyone is entitled to their opinionAs for the Bravo - I'll accept it with gratitude as a thank you for doing what I believe is right.

Yes you can voice your opinion, it doesn't mean people have to agree with you especially when you are incapable of reading the question and coming up with dumb answer

So what that the activity bands are inaccurate. Regardless if someone does 8000 or 10000 or 12000 the band will prompt users to increase activity Especially when an average in the UK is 3000-4000 steps

bbc.co.uk/new…510
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions