Good cheap hot holiday locations

Posted 13th Oct
Hello,

Does anyone know any good hot cheap holiday locations? For two people travelling from Manchester airport.

Any advice appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
What dates do you want to go?
Edited by: "ellenw" 13th Oct
ellenw13/10/2019 17:44

When dates do you want to go?

October dates range anywhere from the 20th till 26th, anywhere in between there or sometime in November
Tunisia or Egypt if your looking for good weather around this time of year
Try Skyscanner to check for places you fancy going, click on check whole month to come up with a range of prices.
Latedeals are good for package holidays latedeals.co.uk/sea…200
Code LDEMAIL25 for possible extra £25 off
Malta, dirt cheap flights and accom
krazysaj13/10/2019 17:48

October dates range anywhere from the 20th till 26th, anywhere in between …October dates range anywhere from the 20th till 26th, anywhere in between there or sometime in November

You are looking at kids half term hols . Together with Thomas Cook going bust it won't be cheap anywhere . Can you delay a couple of weeks ?
deleted90213913/10/2019 19:48

You are looking at kids half term hols . Together with Thomas Cook going …You are looking at kids half term hols . Together with Thomas Cook going bust it won't be cheap anywhere . Can you delay a couple of weeks ?

I probably could, where would you recommend?
From Manchester I would look at Jet2 to any of the Canary Islands ( Tenerife , Lanzarote , Fuenteventura , Gran Canaria ) for plenty of sun . Must admit I used to do the parts separately (Flight , Hotel, Transfer) but over the last 3 or 4 years can't beat the Jet2 package price .

At the lower end you are looking at £600- £700 S/C Lanzarote 16 Nov for 7 days for 2 . £800 -£900 All Inclusive. Have a look .

Nearly forgot you can knock £50 of any Jet2 Holiday price by using the code JET2SAVE50 for all winter hols .
Edited by: "rogparki" 13th Oct
In Marmaris, Turkey atm, been 30-34 all week currently 24 at 11pm, sadly heading home in the morning Also as above was cheaper via jet2 from Belfast anyhow than booking seperate. From chatting to ones around though it will all mostly close for the end of October so wouldn't go in November. Around 10-11 hours daylight per day.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 13th Oct
Im in Tenerife at the mo & damn it's hot!!! It's 21c outside at the moment, 25 during the day, not looking forward to coming home
Staying at the Playa la Arena hotel, highly recommend it if anyone's thinking of coming to Tenerife for some winter sun.
deleted90213913/10/2019 20:43

From Manchester I would look at Jet2 to any of the Canary Islands ( …From Manchester I would look at Jet2 to any of the Canary Islands ( Tenerife , Lanzarote , Fuenteventura , Gran Canaria ) for plenty of sun . Must admit I used to do the parts separately (Flight , Hotel, Transfer) but over the last 3 or 4 years can't beat the Jet2 package price .At the lower end you are looking at £600- £700 S/C Lanzarote 16 Nov for 7 days for 2 . £800 -£900 All Inclusive. Have a look .Nearly forgot you can knock £50 of any Jet2 Holiday price by using the code JET2SAVE50 for all winter hols .

That's not per person?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants