Groups
    EXPIRED

good cheap mono laser printer needed.......Please help !

I'm looking for a good cheap mono laser printer for my daughter in Uni.
    She had a Samsung ML-2010 and the cartridge has run out, but the cartridges seem to cost as much as we paid for the printer when it was bought, even the re-filled ones........It was a good deal at the time.
    Any good deals going at the moment perhaps with a spare cartridge........Her friend had a Canon LBP 2900i a while back, which had a voucher with it for a spare cartridge and was great value, but I can't spot any good deals at the moment. EDIT............. She's told me she does need a new printer as it's been damaged

4 Comments

I purchased a third party refill for my Samsung - not the same model - but it was a piece of cake and it's still going strong

Original Poster

anybody ?

Original Poster

anyone ?

bloodnok;3357314

anyone ?

you can but the lbp 2900i for £40 from pcworld..if you can find it cheaper you might be able to price match at pc world...also if you get refills instead of cartidges it will be about £10 instead of £40...and yes you're right they make all their money on the refills so they virtually give the printers away...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Most cushioned running trainers?33
      2. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…22
      3. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      4. Cordial....11

See more discussions