Expired

Good cheap small fast laptops?

Found 19th Jun
Im 24 and never own a laptop ever. Im a Pc user but now I need a mini laptop for travelling.

I want a small fast laptop under £200 or more if the specs are worth it. Im not looking for a gaming laptop at all. I just need one for browsing the internet and bits and bobs.

I want a 2k resolution screen or better
I don't need SSD because I have one but if it inc then that's would great too

Also what are mini laptops called? Iirc they are called notebooks?

Appreciate everyones help
Community Updates
AskLaptop
16 Comments
No chance of getting a laptop with a 2K screen with your budget. Do you even know why you want a 2K screen?
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 19th Jun
RiverDragon811 m ago

No chance of getting a laptop with a 2K screen with your budget. Do you …No chance of getting a laptop with a 2K screen with your budget. Do you even know why you want a 2K screen?

Oh really? How much do they cost? For watching films
The ubiquetous 6GB/64GB Jumper Ezbook Pro 3 is typically less than £200; the similar Chuwi Lapbook 12.3 is typically a little more but has even higher res screen but nearer 4:3 format.
AndyRoyd3 m ago

The ubiquetous 6GB/64GB Jumper Ezbook Pro 3 is typically less than £200; the …The ubiquetous 6GB/64GB Jumper Ezbook Pro 3 is typically less than £200; the similar Chuwi Lapbook 12.3 is typically a little more but has even higher res screen but nearer 4:3 format.

Do you know the price for the 12.3 one?
What's the max you want to spend?
If just for movies why not look at a windows tablet like linx or something decent enough
If I was going to travel I would take my 11.6'' chromebook (9hrs battery) with me, and fill a microSD/USB stick up with movies and films.
you dont want much eh?
usually better to have a quick look round to make your request reasonable
BailOut3 h, 3 m ago

What's the max you want to spend?

£250 I guess.
justanothercid2 h, 48 m ago

If just for movies why not look at a windows tablet like linx or something …If just for movies why not look at a windows tablet like linx or something decent enough

But I want keyboard.
RiverDragon81 h, 41 m ago

If I was going to travel I would take my 11.6'' chromebook (9hrs battery) …If I was going to travel I would take my 11.6'' chromebook (9hrs battery) with me, and fill a microSD/USB stick up with movies and films.

I google cromebook and it looks good. Especially the price. Do you have any recommendations?
Sophia19937 m ago

I google cromebook and it looks good. Especially the price. Do you have …I google cromebook and it looks good. Especially the price. Do you have any recommendations?

This chromebook click. I got the 2GB RAM version. If you're not happy with it then send it back (easy returns with Argos eBay), just say you're not happy with the quality. I've had 2 chromebooks in the past, both had washed out screens. This chromebook got a nice IPS screen.
RiverDragon829 m ago

This chromebook click. I got the 2GB RAM version. If you're not happy with …This chromebook click. I got the 2GB RAM version. If you're not happy with it then send it back (easy returns with Argos eBay), just say you're not happy with the quality. I've had 2 chromebooks in the past, both had washed out screens. This chromebook got a nice IPS screen.

Thank you. Can I replace the HDD and put my SSD in? Also is there a black version?
Sophia199344 m ago

But I want keyboard.

Linx tablets can take a keyboard attachment have a google some decent deal for them on eBay and some online shops
Sophia199313 h, 37 m ago

Thank you. Can I replace the HDD and put my SSD in? Also is there a black …Thank you. Can I replace the HDD and put my SSD in? Also is there a black version?

I doubt that Chromebook has a HDD, but couldn't get the link to work.
Sophia199318 h, 50 m ago

Thank you. Can I replace the HDD and put my SSD in? Also is there a black …Thank you. Can I replace the HDD and put my SSD in? Also is there a black version?

No you can't.You can add extra storage with a microSD card or USB.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants