Groups
    EXPIRED

Good coffee machine?

Finding myself drinking alot more of coffee in the winter - so thinking of coffee machine at home.

But not quite sure where to start. Though if there is anyone still up, I'm sure you're no stranger to it, and would be great if you could recommend me a coffee machine.

12 Comments

Banned

http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/bart.gif

^^^This^^^

Failing that, gaggia...

Quicklite

At least you didn't post that via lmgtfy there were too much … At least you didn't post that via lmgtfy there were too much information & really looking for a recommendation - which is why I asked here.

What is your budget???

Banned

Anything but a Senseo!

Banned

we bought this Burco, catering quality machine, simple and robust , it brews the coffee into a thermos airpot so it doesn't stew - Your text here

I drink gallons of coffee The absolute best coffee machine I have ever owned came from ASDA and cost me under a tenner.

It just makes black coffee!! it's **** easy to clean takes 2 minutes to get ready and brews in under 5.
    I don't need frothy, espresso, cappucino etc I just wanted black coffee and this fits the bill perfectly.

Whats far harder is what brand of coffee to drink, i tend to buy folgers (tubs of it in walmart for about 5ver a time lasts me weeks) but if i really need to buy some then either european (aldi lidl) or starbucks when desperate

I chucked out a Gaggia. Forcing steam through coffee releases bitter enzymes in the coffee and makes for a bitter brew. If you drink a lot of coffee then the thimbleful that espresso machines make at a go won't keep you satisfied.

Just get a cafetiere.

Voltro

Anything but a Senseo!

i use a senseo, but not with the coffee pods.

i use it with a coffee duck (ebay around a tenner) and put decent ground espresso into it - makes a nice coffee, as strong or weak as needed, plus very easy to clean and not expensive.

not really within your budget new but poss get a sh one on the bay, the bravilor bonamat is the one you see in most restaurants
    two hotplates and keeps the coffee hot, not tepid

i posted a deal on here for a dolce gusto a few days ago for £49.97 from tescos direct.
    have a search for it (_;)
    Edited by: "underthestairs" 28th Nov 2010

Sorry............my wife is not for sale. X)

spraint

I chucked out a Gaggia. Forcing steam through coffee releases bitter … I chucked out a Gaggia. Forcing steam through coffee releases bitter enzymes in the coffee and makes for a bitter brew. If you drink a lot of coffee then the thimbleful that espresso machines make at a go won't keep you satisfied.Just get a cafetiere.

Utter nonsense! A pressurised espresso machine pumps hot water through the coffee. When you have brewed the coffee, you then select the steam setting for frothing the milk. Perhaps you should have read the instructions first!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions