Found 19th Oct 2008
Hi i have around £15 going spare that i want to spend on a gadget... i am 16 so dont wany any of the adult stuff lol.... erm anything thats cool and good fun really... thanks Ste

Just wanting ideas really on whats good to buy for around £15

1. Misc
  2. Gadget
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Gadget
15 Comments

can you stretch to this bad boy?
play.com/Gad…tml

Banned

wii expert;3239285

can you stretch to this bad … can you stretch to this bad boy?http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/5345928/Star-Wars-R2-D2-Projection-Alarm-Clock/Product.html

Out of stock........ But I'm looking for a clock for my littluns. Maybe you've solved the problem!

Original Poster

ye they are pretty good but idealy i wated somthing that i could carry around with me and maby use quite a lot?

Original Poster

is there anything that you lot have and could reccomend?

Original Poster

dcx_badass;3239525

Picoo Z.

Ye had a look at that thanks but i have a reeling i would never use it... i never have really gotten into remote control things

dcx_badass;3239317

Picoo Z

dcx_badass;3239525

Picoo Z.

I know I'll regret this, but Whats one of those????

Original Poster

WantOne;3239573

I know I'll regret this, but Whats one of those????

its like a remote control helecopter thingy

How about this
dvd.co.uk/GHw…htm

Although its a bit more expensive than you said

Original Poster

DavieDeal;3239855

How about this … How about this http://www.dvd.co.uk/GHw/Sega-MegaDrive-Handheld-20-in-1-Console/BLAZEMDHHCONSOLE/product.htmAlthough its a bit more expensive than you said

Thanks for the item... i was willing to go up to those sorts or prices lol.... i like the look of it buy im trying to syat away from games consoles really lol... also it probably wouldnt get used as i already have a DS and a PSP... thanks anyways

Reaney24;3239591

its like a remote control helecopter thingy

Thanks Reaney, and sorry for being soo lazy as not to look it up myself!!!

:oops:

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

does anybody know of any others?

Original Poster

Alfonse,,,,, they are quite good but some are a bit too deer for me and i dont think i would use the ithers...anymore?

Original Poster

Right iv just been looking at some of these V-Beat things eg drum kit and guitar but i was wondering if they were any good... had anybody got any of these or know if these are good?

play.com/Gad…tml
play.com/Gad…tml

i dont go by the ratings on play.com
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much should fitting bathroom cost46
    2. New CEX shipping prices ‍ ‍1214
    3. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge59
    4. Looking for Cineworld 2d voucher11

See more discussions