Groups

Good curling tongs please ?

After years of straightening my hair...i have thick wavy but not nice wavy hair , i have decided it might be better to make it a bit curlier. Especially when i am on holiday as straightening each evening would be a nightmare.
    Never tried to curl before. Not sure what electricals would be best.
    Can anyone recommend a good set of curling tongs or whatever is best to use.
    Many thanks in advance.

6 Comments

Have you tried curling with your straighnters..i do works a treat least that way you only need to take 1 thing with you give it a go..x

Original Poster

Yes getting it all cut off seems to be the easy option, unfortunately i have tried that before and i hated it.
    I do have straighteners in fact good ghd's, think i will give them a go tomorrow.

Yeah, curling your hair with straighteners gives a lovely angel curl, especially with a good quality set like GHD's :thumbsup:.

It is also MUCH easier than faffing around with tongs/curlers!

Just don't straighten your hair first or it won't work :thumbsup:

My girlfriend has always tried to curl her hair with her GHDs but she can never get the hang of it. Any advice? Thanks

NeilGrainger;5294592

My girlfriend has always tried to curl her hair with her GHDs but she can … My girlfriend has always tried to curl her hair with her GHDs but she can never get the hang of it. Any advice? Thanks

Search you tube...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1847
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …183473
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1022
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213642

See more discussions