Groups

Good deal?

One of my mate's from college, His work is selling a fruit machine for £50. I've been told its in pretty good nick, but is it worth £50?

dont know the model of it or anything, just know its a bog standard fruit machine in good nick.

9 Comments

if it takes current uk coins it should be pretty up to date, the only way is to check it out and make sure it all looks and works ok.

Original Poster

ukmonkey;3479390

if it takes current uk coins it should be pretty up to date, the only way … if it takes current uk coins it should be pretty up to date, the only way is to check it out and make sure it all looks and works ok.

yeh, I will have a look at it sometime, it takes all uk coins yeh

depending on the type aswell what jackpot is it?

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3479458

depending on the type aswell what jackpot is it?

dont know lol, i told him to get a model number tonight, and dont worry, your car come first lol

still on the job of gettin a lift

dean3988;3479597

dont know lol, i told him to get a model number tonight, and dont worry, … dont know lol, i told him to get a model number tonight, and dont worry, your car come first lolstill on the job of gettin a lift

dont wory about the car if you want this its ok the car can wait

Banned

It can work as a good savings bank :thumbsup:

especially if pals come round and stick cash in to it as well!!

Original Poster

salder21;3480458

It can work as a good savings bank :thumbsup:especially if pals come … It can work as a good savings bank :thumbsup:especially if pals come round and stick cash in to it as well!!

your missing the part where they either win the jackpot

or

kick the carp out of me for taking their money

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3479637

dont wory about the car if you want this its ok the car can wait

Car is on top of the list lol

Banned

dean3988;3480761

your missing the part where they either win the jackpotorkick the carp … your missing the part where they either win the jackpotorkick the carp out of me for taking their money

the owner of the machine will still always end up taking profit though, or they wouldnt have them in pubs etc if they were operating at a loss
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions