Groups

Good deal for the Samsung Galaxy S7?

moneysupermarket.com/mob…752

£37.99 with a 12 month contract (unlimited mins + texts, 10GB data) with £183 cashback. So worst case scenario cost is £455.88 for a phone that costs £370 new and very decent contract (i.e., £7/month) and best case scenario is £272.88 for recent flagship phone and contract. Seems a bargain

7 Comments

sirhobo

...£37.99 with a 12 month contract...

Surely not 12months? Didn't realise EE had re-introduced a one-year contract.

Original Poster

H

AndyRoyd

Surely not 12months? Didn't realise EE had re-introduced a one-year … Surely not 12months? Didn't realise EE had re-introduced a one-year contract.

Ha you're right. It was a mistake on the affordablemobiles website that moneysupermarket had copied. Looks like affordablemobiles realised their mistake!

selling mine..silver 32gb...perfect, mint condition with a smart view case.....ebay here I come ..p.s. got my s8 free on a 37.99 contract....but with 5gb data.....barely use a gb a month anyway.....Although mines a 24 month contract....

I should add that my deal was via the ee retention team.....

Just got an S7 with 4Gb data and unlimited texts calls on 3 for £25 a month over 2 years with £40 TCB from affordable mobiles. Don't usually use 2Gb so OK for me. Was tempted by the A5 2017 for £22.49 pm with 5Gb or just buying an S8 outright from amazon and getting a £5 a month sim offer from here. In the end I opted for the S7.

does anyone know what the cheapest simfree or payg S7 is from a uk seller, i already have contract till jan 2018 so not looking for a contract phone?
    Thanks in advance

around 370 on currys Ebay
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Family Spotify account21
      2. Legal advice22
      3. Washer Dryer44
      4. Samsung Galaxy S655

See more discussions