Expired

Good deal on a dishwasher

Banned 5 replies
Found 12th Jul 2008
I am wanting to get a dishwasher (slimline or full size), as long as it takes at least 8 place settings. I have read all the advice about not worrying about too many functions because probably only use a couple etc.. But does anyone know of any good deals at the moment? There are only 3 of us so just after something cheap and cheerful really.

Thanks in advance

5 Comments

have you looked at empiredirect as they have some good deals especially if you can collect, and they will transfer stock to your local warehouse- I have had a few dishwashers -Zanussi, Bosch and now a Hoover-have had this for around 5 years or more and i dont like my Hoover washer or dryer but this has been really good.

edjaned;2514166

http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/content/products/details/index~modelcode~hai-dw12pfe1~dept~washing~subdept~dishwashers~brand~haier%20.htm?aid=119&awid=60612

lol what do they say baout great minds?:thumbsup:

oh and yes if you are like us one setting only...and dont base the size on people as the 600mm wide will take oven trays etc...so go by your cooking trays width as you wont be impressed if you got to wash them as they wont ft!:roll:

Original Poster Banned

thanks for the advice

i looked on empire direct and wanted to collect, but almost all the ones i was looking at were out of stock within about 100 miles of home (3 depots within about 30 miles all out of stock)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    4. word association Game74244916

See more discussions