Good deal on a gaming pc?

Posted 2nd Dec
Anybody want to confirm for me wether this is as good a deal as it seems please? Seems almost too good to be true but seems like it is only a cyber Monday deal

cclonline.com/pc/…pc/
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
As this is asking a question i've moved this over to our discussion section @TheWhiskyMan
IronSoldier02/12/2019 16:12

As this is asking a question i've moved this over to our discussion …As this is asking a question i've moved this over to our discussion section @TheWhiskyMan

No problem, cheers dude
Add up the parts and see ....... i noticed its £500 for just the cpu and gfx card.

Don't pay £100 for windows, and i'd swap the gigabyte psu for the corsair one.
m1keyp1key02/12/2019 17:12

Add up the parts and see ....... i noticed its £500 for just the cpu and …Add up the parts and see ....... i noticed its £500 for just the cpu and gfx card. Don't pay £100 for windows, and i'd swap the gigabyte psu for the corsair one.

m1keyp1key02/12/2019 17:12

Add up the parts and see ....... i noticed its £500 for just the cpu and …Add up the parts and see ....... i noticed its £500 for just the cpu and gfx card. Don't pay £100 for windows, and i'd swap the gigabyte psu for the corsair one.

Yeah I can install windows myself. I added the parts up and came to roughly the same price as it’s being sold here for so that seems a good deal to me, especially taking into account the 3 year warranty. Just wasn’t sure if I was missing something
Its a really good price for the spec, only thing i will say is that they dont seem to dosclose which power supply they are using which makes me think its gonna be a non sleeved one which means ketchup and mustard wiring.
Something like that in a power supply can make any pc, no matter how much is spent, look really cheap.
If your confident enough to put windows on i would highly recommend getting some sleeved cables to make it at least look the part which you can get sets for 20 quid
CCL is a decent enough online retailer. But my advice would be look at pricing up your own preferred spec, buying individual parts on Amazon and eBay. You can often get what suits you better for less. It's not that complicated to put together, Motherboard, CPU, SSD, Graphics Card, PSU, Case, job done.

Bear in mind AMD stuff is generally cheaper than its equivalents, i.e Intel CPU, although Intel is much more popular.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions