Groups
    EXPIRED

Good deal on an LG Viewty contract.moblie

Basicly I have seen a few LG Viewty's on contract with various places & with free stuff chucked in at phones4u (360's, TV's that sort of thing) now I am looking for a contract with the most amount of inc. mins and texts for about £30pm and was just wondering if anyone has noticed any good deals that are coming up right now.

Incidently my curent contract is up in a month and is with 3, do you think I could get them to match one of the other deals? I only ask as the network has generaly been very good, but I have had problems with my 6280 for the last few months and have been complaining about it a lot and am curently in the process of having it repaired yet again.

I would consider another phone though, but I would quite like the Viewty as I like the idea of the touch screen.

5 Comments

]http//ww…asp

Comparison site for best deals.

Banned

class phone

Original Poster

So what do you think my chances of finding a good deal then getting Three to match it are?

Banned

i got 18 month dolphin £35 with orange and saw there was 150 trade in for ANY phone with orange traded in my nokia 5110 lol

Banned

but believe this phone is fantastic
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767537
      2. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{33
      3. Walker crisps67
      4. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.812

See more discussions