Good deals for Christmas gifts?

Posted 13th Nov
So as Christmas is approaching once again, I am completely out of ideas what could I gift for:

• My mother
  • My lil brother

I've seen a lot of hilarious gift ideas on some recent deals, but I decided to actually give a proper present rather than something as a joke to him. That's another difficult part since I am not sure what he's into recently, so something anyone would like might be nice.

And what naturally do you gift for your mother? Last time it was some cooking equipment, which is more than expected..

So, any suggestions? Are there currently some deals which are great as a gift and I am not aware of?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
If you really can’t think of something they would like then give them money let them buy something they will enjoy.... no point getting someone else’s idea what doesn’t know them and them opening the presents and pretending to like them...
I always ask now what people would like for xmas instead of me picking something. Or i take them out and get them to choose sonething. It means they get something they want not something they will shove in a cupboard until raffle donations are wanted
pink_elephant14/11/2019 13:38

I always ask now what people would like for xmas instead of me picking …I always ask now what people would like for xmas instead of me picking something. Or i take them out and get them to choose sonething. It means they get something they want not something they will shove in a cupboard until raffle donations are wanted

I do the same with my mother, however she either says she doesn't need anything or doesn't know. For brother I guess I will have to do the same, it's hard to surprise people these days..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants