Groups

Good digital camera

Im looking for a good quality digital camera and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction of one

Budget - £100
    Rechargable battery
    Colour - silver or black

EDIT apologises should have said its for my younger sister to take out with her on nights out so a small slim one is what shes after

10 Comments

Nikon Coolpix s210 [url]www.digitalcameraexchange.co.uk[/url]

panasonic tz1 - brilliant zoom range.

dunno current prices but a fab camera.

mine cost £150 about two years ago.

Fantastic camera the ]Fuji Finepix S5800, if you search about you may get it cheaper got mine for £80 can't remember what place, sorry. Its a fantastic camera and has enough options to be good in any condition or genre. Well worth looking at in my opinion.

we have the fuji finepix S5800 and its a fantastic camera, the best weve had!

The Fuji A900 can be had for a good price at the moment and it has a very good spec.

Amazon has it at £69.99 delivered but you might want to just check around if it interests you.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…834

I wouldn't have thought you'd go far wrong with the following one either, especially at the price !!

play.com/Ele…nre

try a casio exilim they are tiny!!! i never thought of one before but its really good, i use a d80 as my "good" camera but for a day to day snap taker its brilliant

The Fuji S5800 posted earlier is not portable for your needs, so for portability i would go ]for a Z10fd very good, ease of use too, fantastic for grabbing those quick shots. Have not searched about for best price but have seen the around the £90 mark.

i'd personally steer clear of rechargeable aa's and the like - i've always found a camera with a proprietary battery lasts much, much longer and is far less bulky (many digicams need 4 aa batteries). i've gone down this route with my recent cameras and just bought a spare battery or two for buttons from the likes of 7dayshop. a far better option as they seem to hold their charge for ages.

just my opinion.

scrumpypaul;2915823

i'd personally steer clear of rechargeable aa's and the like - i've … i'd personally steer clear of rechargeable aa's and the like - i've always found a camera with a proprietary battery lasts much, much longer and is far less bulky (many digicams need 4 aa batteries). i've gone down this route with my recent cameras and just bought a spare battery or two for buttons from the likes of 7dayshop. a far better option as they seem to hold their charge for ages.just my opinion.

I completely agree, I had a Fuji compact that ran on AA's and it was a pain in the neck - remaining batterylife was inaccurate (basically got a warning and then it died) plus if I hadn't charged up the batteries recently it wasn't even worth taking the camera. The Canon I used next with a proprietary li-ion battery could last months on one charge and was pretty much always ready to go even if I hadn't charged it in ages.

All my current cameras use proprietary batteries and I wouldn't have it any other way, if I'm going away on a trip I just a take a couple more spare with me and it's never been a problem. When my AA's did run out of power I was usually in the middle of nowhere which meant there was no buying any alkalines to get the camera going.

John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?56
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions