Groups

Good drama series to watch

Looking for recommendations of drama series to watch. Some great ones I've seen

First season of Walking Dead
    The Fall
    The Street on BBC
    Games of Thrones
    Survivor on BBC

34 Comments

only 8 episodes long but "the missing" on BBC iPlayer was great

Original Poster

AL1S0N

only 8 episodes long but "the missing" on BBC iPlayer was great

thanks. will look into this.

This quiz will you you exactly what you should watch
    quizzyn.com/que…tml

Editor

thebaron69

This quiz will you you exactly what you should … This quiz will you you exactly what you should watchhttp://www.quizzyn.com/question/what-tv-show-you-must-watch/1.html

Start again, say it slowly

scorpion
    the following

Come on people, the answer is Breaking Bad!

Chicago pd and Chicago fire are excellent

Broad church and Silent Witness are both re starting next week.

The Missing was also a great watch.

Can't believe you have only watched series 1 of The Walking Dead and why on earth have you never tried Breaking Bad! It's bloody fantastic!!!

True Detective, superb series.

^^^ What he said.
    there is a ton i could recommend....
    American Horror Story
    Arrow (especially season 2 just for the mid season finale alone)
    Black Sails
    Black List
    Constantine
    Gotham
    Hell on Wheels
    Heroes
    Lost
    Sleepy Hollow
    The 100
    The Flash

Enjoy

Breaking Bad
    Dexter
    Gotham
    Spartacus
    Arrow (Probably the Flash as well, but havent seen that myself yet)
    Suits
    Z Nation (cheesy but still less lame than walking dead after season 1)

oh and how did I forget... Agents of Shield
    Edited by: "fps_d0minat0r" 3rd Jan 2015

Dollhouse

takethatfan1978

Broad church and Silent Witness are both re starting next week.

Another vote for "Broadchurch" (second series starts on ITV at 9pm on 5 January 2015).

"Silent Witness" lost the plot when Amanda Burton left in 2004.

Suits

House of Cards

The Honourable Woman (BBC) was very good.

The Wire has just been screened on hbo in hd this past week-out to buy on monday or find online...it is damned good

fringe is absolutely brilliant its sci fi something I've never been into but this is one of the best series I've ever watched

Hi all I have netflix and amazon instant (girlfriend likes the drama series she has seen all the breaking bad and dexster and walking dead seasons)which she loves all of them can anyone recommend any others(I fancy watching vikings, is it any good)thanks.

leobella

Hi all I have netflix and amazon instant (girlfriend likes the drama … Hi all I have netflix and amazon instant (girlfriend likes the drama series she has seen all the breaking bad and dexster and walking dead seasons)which she loves all of them can anyone recommend any others(I fancy watching vikings, is it any good)thanks.

Vikings is excellent, well worth watching. No idea why it hasn't been shown on some of the bigger channels.

EmS138

Vikings is excellent, well worth watching. No idea why it hasn't been … Vikings is excellent, well worth watching. No idea why it hasn't been shown on some of the bigger channels.

thanks I will give it a go

I love watching dramas.
    the 100 is series 2 starts 6th January
    under the dome not sure when series 3 starts biton channel 5.
    and witches of east end but that ended on series 2 ( very annoying )

Have to agree with others about The Missing, it was brilliant. I think you can get it on Blu-ray/DVD on BBC Shop and Amazon.

fanpages

Another vote for "Broadchurch" (second series starts on ITV at 9pm on 5 … Another vote for "Broadchurch" (second series starts on ITV at 9pm on 5 January 2015)."Silent Witness" lost the plot when Amanda Burton left in 2004.

I never watched it back then so can't conpare,do enjoy watching it now though. Still can't believe they killed Leo off!!

Looking forward to Broadchurch though worked out more or less straight away who the killer was in the last series!

Banned

Just watched Broadchurch - very good.

House! Couldn't recommend more! Hugh Laurie is excellent!

House Of Cards or True Detective

Best TV shows ive watched since the Sopranos

Original Poster

spritey

House Of Cards or True DetectiveBest TV shows ive watched since the … House Of Cards or True DetectiveBest TV shows ive watched since the Sopranos

don't like any of these at all.

Orange is the new black - you have to watch this show...brilliant. Has elements of prison break not with a breakout plot however but the idea of "how to handle yourself inside"...also the lead being a girl. Has humour....although not a family show as it has nude scenes frequently.

Sons Of Anorchy!!!

White Collar on Netflix!

Ripper Street was really good too. All 3 series are on Amazon Prime Instant if you have access to it.

Banned

Not sure if these count as Drama, but I'm watching these at present:
    Walking Dead
    Gotham
    The Blacklist

I'm about to watch Sons of Anarchy, based purely on recommendations from colleagues.

Original Poster

takethatfan1978

Broad church and Silent Witness are both re starting next week.The … Broad church and Silent Witness are both re starting next week.The Missing was also a great watch.Can't believe you have only watched series 1 of The Walking Dead and why on earth have you never tried Breaking Bad! It's bloody fantastic!!!

i found the later series of walking dead as boring as watching paint dry so i gave up on them. will give breaking bad a go in the summer when i take my annual leave and trial out the 30 days free trial with netflix.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. pringles movie codes11
      2. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1416
      3. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress55
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719

See more discussions