Groups

good dvd boxset?

Me and hubby usually get each other a dvd or something for valentines day then stay in with a takeaway.
    Has anyone seen any reasonable price boxsets anywhere? He tends to like things with cars in them! Or retro stuff from the 80's - I saw the smokey and the bandit one but he's got that, and back to the future!
    Beverly hills cop, or police acadamy, or that sort of thing, many thanks!

12 Comments

Zavvi currently have a offer on, enter BOXSET10 at checkout for 10% of any boxsets
    But i'd be quick as it expires today.

I'd say this one, deathrace & wanted would be right up his street!

zavvi.com/dvd…tml

:-D

Band of Brothers.

]DVD for £15.85 or [URL="ttp://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/band-of-brothers/9991543.html"]Blu Ray for £26.85[/URL]

You will not be disappointed.

modoc;7752209

Band of Brothers.]DVD for £15.85 or … Band of Brothers.]DVD for £15.85 or [URL="ttp://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/band-of-brothers/9991543.html"]Blu Ray for £26.85[/URL]You will not be disappointed.

blu ray is 17.98 at amazon m8

How about Only Fools & Horses?

barky;7752252

blu ray is 17.98 at amazon m8

Just checked Zavvi tbh as others were posting links from there, but that Amazon price is dirt cheap.

Original Poster

some great ideas there - rich you're right they're his type of films, but he bought deathrace the other day! Typical!

Original Poster

thanks everyone!

Do they refund the 10% later, as I put in the code but at checkout, there is no discount at all?

honeyb35;7753663

some great ideas there - rich you're right they're his type of films, but … some great ideas there - rich you're right they're his type of films, but he bought deathrace the other day! Typical!

LOL Typical! Hope you guys find something cool to watch in end!

;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions