Groups

Good evening misc - had a pig of a day, may have even been done by a speed camera - whats up :)

Its quiet up in here, whats everyone upto?

42 Comments

Banned

i just bumped ya thread but it aint come yet

Original Poster

Dual carridgeway, around a bend in Wakefield, 30mph?!?! Truvelo hiding behind the bend and a crank pensioner in a battered Fiesta doing 20mph . . . . overtook at about 38mph - my bad :oops:

Banned

man/mad mile?

Have you got points already?

Original Poster

kapows;5529573

i just bumped ya thread but it aint come yet

Sup dude

How did the thread yesterday pan out? It was getting to the "possibly getting locked" line when I retired :lol:

Original Poster

Butterflies;5529589

Have you got points already?

3 - for running a red light.

They expire in October though . . . .

Did it get ya from the front or back?

mbgringo;5529606

3 - for running a red light.They expire in October though . . . .

Sounds like you have a patience issue lol.

Banned

AshleyRFC;5529611

lol wayhey youre getting the hang of it :-)

Nothing much, just good to see Pakistan in the FINAL!!!! :thumbsup:

Banned

mbgringo;5529595

Sup dude :)How did the thread yesterday pan out? It was getting to the … Sup dude :)How did the thread yesterday pan out? It was getting to the "possibly getting locked" line when I retired :lol:

still surviving...its on the front page again of MISC :-D

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5529611

Lol, front - and I got a feeling I was looking dead into the lens with a look of horror on my face as I realised what I was staring at :lol:

Banned

mbgringo;5529636

Lol, front - and I got a feeling I was looking dead into the lens with a … Lol, front - and I got a feeling I was looking dead into the lens with a look of horror on my face as I realised what I was staring at :lol:

daym...expect the inevitable

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5529617

Sounds like you have a patience issue lol.

No, you see, there was a reason for that, it was hammering down with rain and i tried to brake, but aquaplaned through the lights - you know, theusual :oops:

mbgringo;5529636

Lol, front - and I got a feeling I was looking dead into the lens with a … Lol, front - and I got a feeling I was looking dead into the lens with a look of horror on my face as I realised what I was staring at :lol:

I was told that they cant do ya from the front, something about human rights and taking pics of your face or some pish, I dunno if its reliable tho lol.

Original Poster

Naeem786;5529627

Nothing much, just good to see Pakistan in the FINAL!!!! :thumbsup:

Good work! Was it South Africa they were playing?

Original Poster

kapows;5529659

daym...expect the inevitable

Yeah, will ask if I can go on the "speed awareness" course instead of the points if it comes to it . . .

mbgringo;5529689

Good work! Was it South Africa they were playing?

Yep was really close aswell!! Tut Tut at you speeding!! lol

you may be ok u reckon dong 38 prob only doing 34 as your cars speedos not acurate camera probably set to 36 was it a mobile camera or fixed?

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5529677

I was told that they cant do ya from the front, something about human … I was told that they cant do ya from the front, something about human rights and taking pics of your face or some pish, I dunno if its reliable tho lol.

Good job I dropped the hooker off at the lights before I went past the camera :w00t: :-D

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;5529710

you may be ok u reckon dong 38 prob only doing 34 as your cars speedos … you may be ok u reckon dong 38 prob only doing 34 as your cars speedos not acurate camera probably set to 36 was it a mobile camera or fixed?

Fixed, and the 38mph was on my sat nav - speedo was tickling 40 :whistling:

mbgringo;5529712

Good job I dropped the hooker off at the lights before I went past the … Good job I dropped the hooker off at the lights before I went past the camera :w00t: :-D

You shouldn't talk about your wife like that. :w00t:

Original Poster

Naeem786;5529706

Yep was really close aswell!! Tut Tut at you speeding!! lol

I don't normally . . . . . (stupid road angel not picking this camera up :x) :roll:

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5529725

You shouldn't talk about your wife like that. :w00t:

I've called her worse . . . :oops:

I cant drive and I dont think I should learn, I get bad enough trolley rage.

mbgringo;5529712

Good job I dropped the hooker off at the lights before I went past the … Good job I dropped the hooker off at the lights before I went past the camera :w00t: :-D

fixed and facing youl be ok remember hardly any cameras actually have film in them at any 1 time anyway:whistling:

mbgringo;5529729

Awww thats a sin.

Seriously tho whats worse than being called a Hooker? lol

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5529747

Awww thats a sin. Seriously tho whats worse than being called a Hooker? … Awww thats a sin. Seriously tho whats worse than being called a Hooker? lol

Smelly Pirate Hooker?

Banned

AshleyRFC;5529747

Awww thats a sin. Seriously tho whats worse than being called a Hooker? … Awww thats a sin. Seriously tho whats worse than being called a Hooker? lol

a fat h**ker

cant do you facing either as motorbikes dont have front plates

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972;5529743

fixed and facing youl be ok remember hardly any cameras actually have … fixed and facing youl be ok remember hardly any cameras actually have film in them at any 1 time anyway:whistling:

Think Truvelo's are digital :cry:

We'll see - they got 2 weeks to NIP me ;-)

Original Poster

Truvelo Speed Cameras

The forward facing Truvelo camera system is designed to take photographs of the front of a passing vehicle, this allows the picture taken to show the driver of the vehicle as well.

To avoid the 'flash' which is given out by a rear facing Gatso camera the Truvelo system uses an infra red flash which produces no visible 'flash' to the approaching driver. These rely on 3 white-lines in the road, painted just before the camera, and are triggered by strips in the road, used to gain the vehicles speed.

Truvelo cameras are becoming increasingly more commonplace, counties such as Northamptonshire use predominately only Truvelo cameras.

http://www.speedcamerasuk.com/speed-camera-types/truvelo-speed-camera.jpg

mbgringo;5529767

Smelly Pirate Hooker?

kapows;5529774

a fat h**ker

Both very good suggestions. :thumbsup:

if it makes you feel better, a project i had been working on since november was literally minutes from being completed today, when i realised something odd about the server i was replacing. essentially the oddity resulted in the discovery that this vital project wasnt needed and all the work i had been doing was null and void! i couldnt help but laugh as they had thrown loads of money at this project, i still get paid in the end.

the company had thought this project and the resultant server were the most important thing to the world and highly critical for their customers. if i had turned it off, their systems would have actually run marginally better.

if your getting done its usually wth u in 2 days any longer than 4 your free lol

wasssuuuupppppppp :-D xx

ascen;5529807

if it makes you feel better, a project i had been working on since … if it makes you feel better, a project i had been working on since november was literally minutes from being completed today, when i realised something odd about the server i was replacing. essentially the oddity resulted in the discovery that this vital project wasnt needed and all the work i had been doing was null and void! i couldnt help but laugh as they had thrown loads of money at this project, i still get paid in the end.the company had thought this project and the resultant server were the most important thing to the world and highly critical for their customers. if i had turned it off, their systems would have actually run marginally better.

the question is.... did you tell em? :roll:

mbgringo;5529729

she likes it when ya treat her mean eh

Hi hon x x

ClarityofMind;5529981

she likes it when ya treat her mean eh :)Hi hon x x

Maybe its like roleplay for them, he was her sleazy client.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5529981

she likes it when ya treat her mean eh :)Hi hon x x

Evening lovely xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …66114
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48410865
      4. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating33

See more discussions