Groups

Good evening peeps

Evening all... sat night and i'm sat in with family, drinking wine and waiting for a chinese... bit bored and wish i was going out tbh, even tho i was only out last night lol.... whats everyone up to?

lynds xx

36 Comments

Ello

One daughter away to a sleepover,one son away to a party,trying to get 3 year old to sleep so we can go see kick ass.

hia least you're having chinese OH said hes not in the mood for food so making me instant nodles with jumbo prawns instead :-(

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;8223283

Ello

hey hun... loving your location btw:thumbsup:

barky;8223297

One daughter away to a sleepover,one son away to a party,trying to get 3 … One daughter away to a sleepover,one son away to a party,trying to get 3 year old to sleep so we can go see kick ass.

hahaha good luck, if they're anything like my kids you'll be out somewhere near 9 lol

Waiting to go work, only working from 8-1am so party time after that!

Original Poster

ilovelilac;8223311

hia least you're having chinese OH said hes not in the mood for food … hia least you're having chinese OH said hes not in the mood for food so making me instant nodles with jumbo prawns instead :-(

lol bless ya, i just couldnt be bothered cooking lol

livingthelife07;8223335

Waiting to go work, only working from 8-1am so party time after that!

after that? lol i'll way be in bed by then.... lost out on too much sleep lately.... enjoy yourself anyway :thumbsup:

Whos this Chinese? New man? :?

we had a Chinese last night, just got back from Gatwick taking daughter & boyf to airport, they are flying to Goa, I miss her already :?

lfc_engravedonheart;8223424

lafter that? lol i'll way be in bed by then.... lost out on too much … lafter that? lol i'll way be in bed by then.... lost out on too much sleep lately.... enjoy yourself anyway :thumbsup:

Yup :-D there is a bar at town that closes at 6am, but I won't be staying until then haha

Original Poster

Naeem786;8223468

Whos this Chinese? New man?

haha no, the food type lol :thumbsup:

joesmum;8223485

we had a Chinese last night, just got back from Gatwick taking daughter & … we had a Chinese last night, just got back from Gatwick taking daughter & boyf to airport, they are flying to Goa, I miss her already

awww she'll be back quicker than u think and then u'll be wishing she wa back there lol

livingthelife07;8223510

Yup :-D there is a bar at town that closes at 6am, but I won't be staying … Yup :-D there is a bar at town that closes at 6am, but I won't be staying until then haha

go you :thumbsup: hope u have a fab night, i'm sure u'll deserve it after work

im off out to a friends house to have a chinese tonight. yummy

It's Saturday night Lynds!

You are Ms Friday night, that coupled with the clocks going forward is twisting my melon man!

Nothing tonight. Probably just sit here and listen to my iPod.

i'm going skinny dipping in the bath

Banned

Hi Lynds,

I will be reading a pile of newspapers that I have accumulated, looking after my neighbour's son and eating and drinking lots x x

Original Poster

loupomm;8223548

im off out to a friends house to have a chinese tonight. yummy

nice, have a good night

thesaint;8223580

It's Saturday night Lynds! You are Ms Friday night, that coupled with … It's Saturday night Lynds! You are Ms Friday night, that coupled with the clocks going forward is twisting my melon man!

i was out last night so thought i would be a saturday night girl instead lol

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;8223612

sounds nice and chilled

shedboy66;8223618

i'm going skinny dipping in the bath

lol cant beat a nice hot bubble bath :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;8223629

Hi Lynds,I will be reading a pile of newspapers that I have accumulated, … Hi Lynds,I will be reading a pile of newspapers that I have accumulated, looking after my neighbour's son and eating and drinking lots x x

hey hun, sounds like my night minus the newspapers and neighbours son lol.... enjoy :thumbsup:

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;8223675

hey hun, sounds like my night minus the newspapers and neighbours son … hey hun, sounds like my night minus the newspapers and neighbours son lol.... enjoy :thumbsup:

I will, I start work again Monday.

I am all excited x x

Banned

My neighbour's son is gawping at the young ladies on BBC1 :giggle:

Original Poster

DLM;8223703

I will, I start work again Monday.I am all excited x x

good news hun, really hope it all goes well for you- you deserve it xxx

Original Poster

DLM;8223726

My neighbour's son is gawping at the young ladies on BBC1 :giggle:

hahaha

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;8223774

good news hun, really hope it all goes well for you- you deserve it xxx

Thank you.

I worked there at christmas so I know what I am doing x x

Original Poster

DLM;8223784

Thank you.I worked there at christmas so I know what I am doing x x

good good, good luck hun xxx

Original Poster

snowflake;8223988

Hello stranger ;-) good to see you :-) Just finished work for the night, … Hello stranger ;-) good to see you :-) Just finished work for the night, fed the kids, tell me, why does a 17 year old and a 14 year old, knowing Mums been working a 9 hour shift wait till she gets in to cook for them? I couldn't believe I even turned away when i saw a cereal bowl on the floor by the tv, almost picked it up then thought no, sod 'em Im leaving it...so, ive rung my friend up and told him Im on my way over, bottle of wine and chinese on the cards for me on my Saturday night off now :-D and sod the kids :w00t:

hey hunny :thumbsup: and you do absolute right, they can look after themselves :lol: hope you have great night coz u sound like u deserve it too xx

Original Poster

snowflake;8224038

Thanks :thumbsup: still just gone and cooked for them though, oh just you … Thanks :thumbsup: still just gone and cooked for them though, oh just you wait, boys ah?! lazy sods :roll:

so i'll still be doing the same as i am no in 12 years time??? haha ah well i love it reallyand would rather have them for life :thumbsup:

Hey stranger xxx

da daaaa! rappys here

Original Poster

snowflake;8224104

Yep and i wouldnt change having them for the world although i do wish … Yep and i wouldnt change having them for the world although i do wish they didn't take me quite so much for granted :oops: I did manage to resist the cereal bowl though, this is a good start lol

hahaha yes it is but you'll still have to do it when you go back home :lol:

Original Poster

juicyx;8224172

Hey stranger xxx

hello hunny, hows u? xxx

raptorcigs;8224180

da daaaa! rappys here

CHOMP CHOMP :thumbsup:

i iz good . Sorry Dino speak :0) xxx how are you ? have you got your net sorted x

Original Poster

juicyx;8224462

i iz good . Sorry Dino speak :0) xxx how are you ? have you got your net … i iz good . Sorry Dino speak :0) xxx how are you ? have you got your net sorted x

yes all sorted ad on now bored of it already, dunno what the addiction was before lol

Banned

dontdothatagain;8223612

ive got an iprod,brilliant ;-)

a belated evening to you all http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/drink/t0343.gif

Banned

[SIZE=5]evening[/SIZE][SIZE=3], sheeeeeeeeeet sorry wrong night...............;-)[/SIZE]

Original Poster

RFC;8231395

[SIZE=5]evening[/SIZE][SIZE=3], sheeeeeeeeeet sorry wrong … [SIZE=5]evening[/SIZE][SIZE=3], sheeeeeeeeeet sorry wrong night...............;-)[/SIZE]

hahahaha thats ok i'll say good evening any time lol :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions