Groups
    EXPIRED

Good Family car for rental over X'mas period

hi guys, not sure if this is the right place to post

I'm looking for some advice/suggestions for a Family Car rental over X'mas time. checkkked a few websites and most of them have rental restrictions- you have to take it for a 5/7 days. I don't mind that even though I only need it for 4 days.

I'm looking for a good/ safe vehicle as there is around 800 miles travel - 4 of us- 2 adults and 2 kids. was hoping to get a nice family car/ 4x4 as it's our anniversary and also the younger ones birthday. don't mind spending a bit on this. any help appreciated

3 Comments

I have a Zafira which is fabulous and loads of room. It can seat 7 with all the seats up but with the back ones down you've tons of room for all your packing and pressies, for example the boot on mine usually houses 1 'proper' pushchair, 2 buggies and a buggy board and can still easily accommodate the supermarket shop for a family of 5!

Original Poster

thanks Dooberrywoo

I'm still browsing around for a rental over the weekend. it's a bit pricey during the X'mas period. was hoping someone will come up with some ideas regarding the Zafira rental

Where do you want to start the hire ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?34
      2. Best laptop on the market11
      3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE56
      4. Are smart parking limited legitimate55

See more discussions