Good "fitness" Wii games?

Does anyone know any good fitness games for the Wii? I've had the Wii Fit for about a year now and the same yoga poses and step workouts are getting a litttttttle tedious! Good for when the boyfriend is here and won't come to the gym! I've tried one with Gillian something or other, but it was RUBBISH! Rep for good suggestions :-)

10 Comments

Banned

Wii Fit Plus?

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie;8571918

Wii Fit Plus?

Is it any good? I imagine it to be pretty much the same as this one, but with just better accuracy?!

Banned

baffledsalmon;8571930

Is it any good? I imagine it to be pretty much the same as this one, but … Is it any good? I imagine it to be pretty much the same as this one, but with just better accuracy?!

it has everything the wii fit has but lots more, once you have the wii fit plus when you put in disc you can transfer all stuff you have done on the normal wii fit

Banned

baffledsalmon;8571930

Is it any good? I imagine it to be pretty much the same as this one, but … Is it any good? I imagine it to be pretty much the same as this one, but with just better accuracy?!

I don't know I only tried the original Wii Fit but according to wikipedia

Wii Fit Plus incorporates 15 new balance and aerobics games (referred to as "Training Plus") and six new strength training and yoga activities

Banned

Or get this hotukdeals.com/ite…ust only £3.90 and you can get fit boxing while taken your aggresion out on your boyfriend

EA sports active?

Original Poster

Fitness Coach looks good... I've seen it in the shops and always thought it would be a bit "wishy washy" but it seems ok! Might check out Wii Fit Plus too! Thanks all!

The yoga game is crap, steer well clear...

we do wii dance i know its not using the board but its great fun we use the board to weigh ourselves lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …87148
    3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
    4. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204

See more discussions